Expired Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] $10/12 m/o bill credit

Dec 7, 2016
228 posts
61 upvotes
So the $10 off is for new customers, how about the 10%? Can I get that as a new customer as well? Not currently on Virgin. Just wanted to confirm before I jump in.
Nov 9, 2006
182 posts
39 upvotes
Brantford
Called in to try and get it, and big surprise, between 2 reps they had no clue and were trying to tell me the only credit they have is a $10 credit for those adding a new line.

May try again later.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1932 posts
547 upvotes
Ottawa
specialoffers wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 10:03 am
How did younget $200 giftcard at TMS. I thought its been always $100
Before Christmas.
This lousy avatar courtesy of an anal admin who decided to delete a near ten year old existing avatar that did meet all of the site's requirements.
Nov 8, 2005
821 posts
130 upvotes
Ottawa
called for me and my spouse, both of us got "we will email the loyalty department and it will show up for your next bill" myself I just got the 60/10gb plan....would be nice if I got the 50/10 plan :D
Nov 6, 2017
18 posts
1 upvote
Hey ...I was a loyal customer for Fido for a few years and ported to virgin for 60$ 10 GB plan....I am totally screwed up now....Virgin service sucks...now no way going back to fido now...they have barred my international calls..they say it I need to call for reduced rates I need to pay 15$ more....In fido we just pay for the saver pack for 3$ and call all the countries in the world....VIRGIN SUCKS.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2683 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
xsomsicarius wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 10:28 am
So the $10 off is for new customers, how about the 10%? Can I get that as a new customer as well? Not currently on Virgin. Just wanted to confirm before I jump in.
The 10% is usually added to additional lines.
Dec 11, 2010
824 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
FoMoHotDeals wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 3:59 pm
Is Bestbuy still offering $200 gc on Koodo for iPhone 7?
This is not a Koodo thread.
Mar 26, 2004
169 posts
59 upvotes
Oakville
the original csr was not friendly, was transferred to loyalty department she was nice and gave me a $10 credit for 12 months, note I have three lines.
May 6, 2006
55 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got off the phone with Virgin. My parents have 2 lines for $55 a month for 1gb.
At first he told me that this deal is for new customers only. But he put me on hold and was able to give me the $10 off for one line only.
Dec 28, 2016
14 posts
7 upvotes
I just called Virgin and mentioned that I am aware of a $10 credit for a year, and I have been with Virgin for 7 years now. They added it no problem, and it was done very quickly. I am on the 10gb/$60 plan btw.
Dec 11, 2007
201 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
if loyalty department is closed, can you still get this?
EDIT: nvm they're closed all together
[OP]
Nov 9, 2014
558 posts
249 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
This deal is still hot off the press and ends tomorrow, get it while you can. Meanwhile, if you got this deal a thumbs up wouldn't hurt. THANKS! XO
Virgin Mobile $60 | 10GB | Unl. Canada Wide | Unlimited Text/Pic Msg | $10 Loy Bill credit | 10% off | $45.80

Don't forget to hit the THANKS button if I've helped. Have a Great Day!
Sep 20, 2015
112 posts
21 upvotes
Brantford, ON
Thanks op. But I tried twice and still wasn't given any discounts. I was told my plan is out of market and to get the discount I would have to change my plan. Told him a friend of mines was able to get this with similar plan and he responded with its a case by case bases. After spending over half hour the third time I just gave up. I hate the inconsistencies with being offered loyalty discounts, having to keep calling hoping to get a crs to give it to you. Guess some get lucky some don't. Have the Tbay plan and been with them for 5 years. Great for ppl that got it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)