Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] $40/6gb + unl talk&text OR $45/6gb + unl talk&text AND silver tab *migration offer*

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2019 9:33 am
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4223 posts
643 upvotes
Edmonton
I am sure this will get lost in all the other posts but a huge plus of Virgin is you can speak to a person! I use to be with Koodo. If you want to talk to them you call. Then it refers you to an online chat. Then it sends you a text. The text brings you back to an automated chat. They chat then allows you to book an appointment the next day to speak to them.

On top of that Koodo seems to think it’s fine to make up charges and apply them to your account with out any notification.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2540 posts
2953 upvotes
gamer602 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2019 8:12 pm
I Did a HUP on Labour Day and was given an A20 and
300,000 PC Points and was able to retain the $45 plan
weird
I tried mine months ago so I wonder if they changed it in the system

I'll try again at work tomorrow and see
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Jul 29, 2019
26 posts
13 upvotes
Getting a lot of mixed information online. Is this deal still live? Is it worth buying a lucky sim in the next week?
Sep 23, 2012
15 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Is activation on Virgin prepaid have faster migration plans offers?
Jun 5, 2019
20 posts
39 upvotes
It's a good deal, but it really bugs me that they make potential customers jump through hoops to get a decent price. I might switch to Virgin if they just offered this plan, but I'm not going to sign up for a pre-paid account with another company, then wait a month and hope I can get this offer.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5666 posts
1544 upvotes
Scarborough
Is signing up at a Lucky mobile kiosk advisable? I'm not near a Walmart/dollarama for a free/cheap SIM
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1958 posts
142 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I was just in the mall Sat. with my wife and we switched from Telus to Virgin on this $40/m deal, no contract, no tab. Used TBooth. 500/m LD minutes nationwide, unlimited text, 4GB data.

$40/m

I went to several companies and NO ONE offered any of this extra stuff.

Although, the day after we signed up the 1000 LD minutes to other countries that was included was taken away she said via email. WHAT A CROCK OF SH!T! Bait and switch!
Sep 7, 2014
13 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@froggy2059 Would you be able to DM the info of the Sales Rep. I'm waiting for my 30 days to be up and would like to have the offers checked by one of their reps.
Oct 19, 2010
46 posts
93 upvotes
I have signed up for new line for Lucky Mobile at Walmart with a free sim.

I am waiting for a month or so to see if they offer me to migrate to Virgin Mobile.

How does the offer shows up usually?

Do they send offer via SMS or a promo page will pop up when log on to Lucky Mobile web portal?

Thanks for you advise!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7621 posts
1392 upvotes
brampton90 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 12:58 pm
I read some where walmart giving free lucky mobile sim ? I have never seen lucky mobile in dollarama in brampton or may be i did not pay attention
They’re usually hanging by the cash or the end of a random aisle.
Sep 7, 2014
13 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
@SkimGuy Depends who you get, the salesperson i got was first going to charge $10 but i told him about Walmart so he waived it off.
Sep 23, 2012
15 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Just activated a Virgin prepaid online today, and got the $45 with 6 GB offer with free Samsung J3 right the way.
Aug 30, 2019
158 posts
58 upvotes
I got lucky mobile sim last week, checked at walmart today still showing no offers. I did not know virgin prepaid shows offers right away
walmart is new amazon
Sep 15, 2019
3 posts
ultraman8888 wrote: Just activated a Virgin prepaid online today, and got the $45 with 6 GB offer with free Samsung J3 right the way.
How much for the sim and where did you activate?
Oct 1, 2017
80 posts
7 upvotes
ultraman8888 wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 9:00 pm
Just activated a Virgin prepaid online today, and got the $45 with 6 GB offer with free Samsung J3 right the way.
Where did you bougjt your sim?$4?

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Ravishing