Virgin Mobile Retention
I noticed the Retention threads for Rogers and Fido, but the responses/information for Virgin Mobile and other small carriers seem pretty limited. I tried applying the concepts of rn's holy grail of retention thread's to try to get a better deal out of VM with no success.
1. Is there a way to squeeze a better deal out of VM? Has anybody had success with VM or any non-Rogers/Fido carrier?
Here's what I'm getting:
- 100 daytime minutes
- Unlimited evenings (7pm-8am) and weekends
- Unlimited text
- Call Display, Call Waiting, Voicemail
- $25/month for one year (There are no other fees, so it comes to $28.25 after everything)
2. Thoughts? Is there a better option out there?