Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Targeted, Lucky to Virgin, 2 YRs $15/mth for 200 CAN Minutes + Unltd Int'l Texting + $0 Galaxy A8 + $200~ GC/Points

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2019 5:36 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4397 posts
10584 upvotes
vancityguy0 wrote: Ugh...this is frustrating! I lost out on this deal after hanging on to 2 Lucky SIM cards for just over 2 months. The RCSS guys were using the wrong system (two reps - one had an old archaic version of oneview and another was using an old website called The Hub. Both links looked like they were cheesy looking web portals in the 1990s.) Both reps said I needed to do a credit check and agree to go through a system that would initiate the port-over process before I could see what migration offers I was eligible for. Neither of them found *any* migration offers for me on the next page.

45 minutes later, the guy at WM opened up a completely different 'newer' looking web-responsive version of oneView and bam, there were numerous offers listed for both my numbers on click later. However, the moment I asked why I couldn't see a Silver 15 plan, the rep responded right away saying that the plan was removed without any notice about 2 days ago. :/

My mistake was that I repeatedly hept going to different RCSS over the past few weeks instead of trying the knowledgeable reps at WM, resulting in me missing out. Such a great deal - sucks to have missed out on it just for being hung up on the stupid RCSS points.

Any way, for those of you who said that you've 'lost' your numbers during the migration process, are you sure you've actually lost them?
Because I didn't, despite the RCSS reps checking the box that says I acknowledge going past that point of no return. You might want to double check your numbers because I've managed to hang on to both of mine.

I'm not too attached to my numbers at this point, but for those of you who are, please do check. They might still be listed under your account.
Unfortunately, Bell/Virgin did a terrible job training reps how to get the offers to show up. Most of the reps who know how to get the offers to show up just tried it themselves or for customers and eventually probably got it working. I know that was the case for me.

Though, if the RCSS reps called their support, they should've been able to activate you on a temp plan and get their support to change the plan afterwards.

My number was completely gone, but Lucky reps did say they could get it back for me by starting a new account and doing a manual search for the number.
My issue was that I didn't need the number, I just wanted the $15 offer, which he said wouldn't show up since the account would be a new account at that point
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1500 posts
3475 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
NavieM wrote: ...
That's too bad man! I was pretty gutted over this this past weekend.

If @NavieM, or any one else on here notices this plan resurface, please do kindly update this thread (along with your rough location - store name, City, Province etc. where you were able to get the deal), as I'm sure we'll have a lot of people holding on to LuckyM' numbers for the next few months at least.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3169 posts
2079 upvotes
Toronto
How I wish they can offer Samsung S10e on this plan
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Nov 6, 2006
206 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
vancityguy0 wrote: That's too bad man! I was pretty gutted over this this past weekend.

If @NavieM, or any one else on here notices this plan resurface, please do kindly update this thread (along with your rough location - store name, City, Province etc. where you were able to get the deal), as I'm sure we'll have a lot of people holding on to LuckyM' numbers for the next few months at least.
Just FYI, I went to my local RCSS's Mobile Shop, and used Lucky to Virgin migration to get a Samsung Galaxy A70 for $270 + tax, would have received 200k PC points, but the Rep was able to convert it to $176 to pay down the device cost. Plus I used my own points to pay the rest. The plan is unlimited Canada wide call / text with 1000 minutes international long distance, for $25 per month. Plan will be $35 if I want 2GB data on top. I think it's pretty sweet.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4397 posts
10584 upvotes
TorontoFish wrote: Just FYI, I went to my local RCSS's Mobile Shop, and used Lucky to Virgin migration to get a Samsung Galaxy A70 for $270 + tax, would have received 200k PC points, but the Rep was able to convert it to $176 to pay down the device cost. Plus I used my own points to pay the rest. The plan is unlimited Canada wide call / text with 1000 minutes international long distance, for $25 per month. Plan will be $35 if I want 2GB data on top. I think it's pretty sweet.
Did the rep have to call in for the 1000 min? Cause it’s not supposed to be compatible with the migration plans. Should check your features in the virgin app and see if it actually shows up
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
unlimited texts
0GB data
Nov 6, 2006
206 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
Yes, the rep had to call a few times, both to their back office and Virgin retail support. And I did login, the 1000 minutes feature is there.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1500 posts
3475 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
@NavieM do you know when WM & TMS are gonna ramp up the points/cash cards for the back to school season?

This $25 offer might just make sense if the point values are closer to the $250-$300 mark. I know we’re no longer gonna “make” money, but it could help subsidize the voice only plans for those who need it.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4397 posts
10584 upvotes
vancityguy0 wrote: @NavieM do you know when WM & TMS are gonna ramp up the points/cash cards for the back to school season?

This $25 offer might just make sense if the point values are closer to the $250-$300 mark. I know we’re no longer gonna “make” money, but it could help subsidize the voice only plans for those who need it.
I was told last week of August till first-second week of September
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
unlimited texts
0GB data
Nov 6, 2006
206 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
vancityguy0 wrote: @NavieM do you know when WM & TMS are gonna ramp up the points/cash cards for the back to school season?

Got an iPhone 8 64GB for $20 plus tax, received 100k PC Points. Lucky to Virgin migration, the plan is unlimited call / text with 6GB data for $45/month.
Aug 29, 2019
9 posts
3 upvotes
went to Virgin kiosk and asked about Lucky migration. They said $5 off current plans only. @TorontoFish would you be able to provide the deal code that they used? Will try walmart tomorrow
Sep 12, 2018
955 posts
1038 upvotes
Edmonton
Once these deals are offered, how long can you wait to accept? Or these are an open-ended offer you can accept whenever you like?
Sep 1, 2009
376 posts
339 upvotes
gta
hvwozq wrote: Lucky Mobile is available where Bell Mobility is available.

I can also confirm that

It is also available where bell Allient is available ( I.e Nova Scotia.

my nephew got his lucky mobile SIM card activated around 4:00am in the morning at YYZ airport ( an hour after landing in Canada for the first time ) and with Nova Scotia number too.!!!
All I had to do is buy a sim at dollar Rama and 50$ top up card. We both have same plans 25$ with 1gb plus 200 min to call International and 25$ refferal credits for both.

He has 1-2 Rogers towers in his town and 7-8 bell Alliant towers. (New Waterford ) Bell is good like that. I call him every second day ) and not a drop call. It’s not even been a week and he went through all his 1gb data but 128kbps unlimited works like a charm( mind you you can only use one or two services at a time but still works - Facetime is clear too. And his Apple Music and gps works as well. Ain’t that a beaut for 25$ freakin bucks!!!
“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”-John Galt 😎
Sep 1, 2009
376 posts
339 upvotes
gta
sasadeal wrote: went to Virgin kiosk and asked about Lucky migration. They said $5 off current plans only. @TorontoFish would you be able to provide the deal code that they used? Will try walmart tomorrow
Do not go to virgin kiosk.

Go to the source or The mobile shop. Tell them to open virgin portal and find lucky to virgin portability deals.
When they go in to dealer portal and fired up virgin systems - they will enter your number in the virgin system and two pages full of deals will open.

First being BYOP 40$ for 6gb ,BYOP 35$ for 2gb , BYOP 30$ for 1gb , contract 25$ for unlimited minutes silver tab , contract 15$ for 200mins silver tab, 50% off for 3months on 2yr and bunch more already mentioned in this thread see pictures above.
“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”-John Galt 😎
Apr 7, 2007
867 posts
749 upvotes
Toronto
I’m waiting for XR to be available on a Silver plan. Have a ton of lucky lines eligible to port. Hopefully can be had with the $45 6GB plan.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1500 posts
3475 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
UPDATE: All migration offers (lucky > Virgin) have been disabled now. This deal is now dead.

Skull
Apr 7, 2007
867 posts
749 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, I had gone yesterday to a Virgin store and Walmart and nothing was coming up. Now I know. Any idea if they’re coming back?
Sep 1, 2009
376 posts
339 upvotes
gta
H8TR wrote: Damn, I had gone yesterday to a Virgin store and Walmart and nothing was coming up. Now I know. Any idea if they’re coming back?
November 29,2019.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2006
2459 posts
472 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
vancityguy0 wrote: UPDATE: All migration offers (lucky > Virgin) have been disabled now. This deal is now dead.

Skull
My 30 days were almost up as well.. oh well.
Sep 12, 2018
955 posts
1038 upvotes
Edmonton
c0mputer wrote: November 29,2019.
Hi, that's the black Friday. Are you aware of any particular policy on that day or you are just taking a guess?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)