Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3387 posts
1675 upvotes

Vision Electronics?

Looking for feedback on vision Electronics
Looking to make a purchase of a tv and ipod and they have the best prices. How is the store warranty? quick search found me old reviews that werent so great. Is the Apple Products legit? or are they refurbished ?
Just looking for opinion
Thanks in advance
14 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
2047 posts
640 upvotes
Edmonton
witenite wrote:
May 25th, 2017 12:50 pm
Looking for feedback on vision Electronics
Looking to make a purchase of a tv and ipod and they have the best prices. How is the store warranty? quick search found me old reviews that werent so great. Is the Apple Products legit? or are they refurbished ?
Just looking for opinion
Thanks in advance
Are you talking about Visions? They've been around since 1981. Have made lots of purchases with them, many price beats. If a product is refurbished, it will be noted as such.
Feb 3, 2015
970 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
Vision electronics is not bad. Some good deals. Remind me of the old future shop. Don't like bestbuy, never did. So I give all my business to visions, the source, and 2001 audio video.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
14834 posts
1781 upvotes
Toronto
Visions is great, love using them.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
2961 posts
1286 upvotes
Up-vote for Visions.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3387 posts
1675 upvotes
Thanks guys look like I'll pull the trigger with your positive feedback
May 15, 2017
92 posts
31 upvotes
No problems. Nothing more than standard extended warranty offers you can just decline.
Dec 26, 2010
947 posts
359 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Visions is pretty good. If its a TV you can usually bargain them down another $100 even if its on sale.
Sep 1, 2010
9 posts
5 upvotes
Newmarket
I made a few purchases from them. One being a TV. The price was good and so far the TV hasn't had any issues. However, my other orders haven't been as smooth. The price guarantee is worst than BB. Best buy will give you cash back and vision will give you a gift card even thought the site says cash back. You will have to mail a letter in with your receipt and the ad you are trying to get the guarantee from even if it's from them. At best buy the store can help you right there. Also had issues with price matching. They take too long online so you're better to go into the store. Be careful what you buy. They will charge you a restocking fee. It states that on the website. Unfortunately that forces me to shop at best buy. As much as I want to support the competition I must protect myself and best buy had never given me any problems.
Jul 16, 2018
28 posts
3 upvotes
Still a better option than Best Buy. thumbs up for Vision
May 23, 2008
566 posts
122 upvotes
Gtown
Got a TV from Vision last year, bought online picked up in store, good experience overall.
Mar 20, 2011
84 posts
33 upvotes
Langley, BC
I bought a pair of bookshelf speakers from Vision earlier this year, their price beat every other retailer, online and even in the US. They are a bit old-skool with the hard-sale staff, but look past that and they have great deals.
Dec 18, 2017
177 posts
65 upvotes
They are opening a store in London, I'm assuming sometime in the new year based on how the construction looks. Wonderland Rd south, just north of the relatively new Lowes.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
1855 posts
612 upvotes
Canada
I had to make a return at Visions a few years ago and the manager was giving me dirty looks the entire time I was dealing with the cashier.