Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Polk Monitor 75T (Monitor Series II 70) Floor Speakers Pair CDN$498

Jul 11, 2013
301 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Polk Monitor 75T (Monitor Series II 70) Floor Speakers Pair CDN$498

Decent deal on a pair of Polk Monitor 75T floor standing speakers. I believe this line is the successor to the Monitor Series II 70 speakers.

The lowest sale price on the 75T that I managed to find (on my brief google search) was USD$170 per speaker on newegg.com. I believe the Monitor Series II 70 are still available on newegg.com and can be bought for USD$150 per speaker when on sale. I read some reviews that said that the 75T has a slightly better range than the Series II 70. I have the Monitor Series II 60 and they sound fantastic (but then I have a tin ear so take my opinions on sound quality with a grain of salt).

Factoring in the lousy exchange rate (thanks to S. Poloz) these days and the cost of picking them up from the US, CDN$498 is quite a decent deal on these speakers.

The Monitor 65 are also on sale at CDN$398 at visions.ca. These are similar to the Monitor Series II 60 that usually go on sale on newegg.com at USD$100 per speaker.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)