Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] Apple Airpods $178

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 5:41 pm
Oct 16, 2005
941 posts
483 upvotes
hugs29 wrote: How the hell you get xm3 for 200??
Kijiji. I put them back on for $350 and have someone interested tomorrow.
That’s why I’m asking which ones.
Dec 25, 2016
42 posts
5 upvotes
vancouver
So is this a midnight sniping kind of deal on website or in stores only?

*Nvm. Just got order them. All in $199.64 =D
Last edited by HarryBulbs69 on Nov 16th, 2018 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 18, 2005
354 posts
288 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
HarryBulbs69 wrote: So is this a midnight sniping kind of deal on website or in stores only?
Sniped just now. Got my wife her bday present. Grinning Face thanks OP!

EDIT: link and main page send you to the product page, but says “in store only.”

Online stock probably gone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
12950 posts
4037 upvotes
Ottawa
If you've tried the free earpods that come with a phone, you basically know how these sound like. The wired ones are very similar. They sound very tinny because they don't sit very well in my ear.

I bought these not because of the sound, but because they are the most user friendly earphones ever, and because of wireless, they won't easily fall out because there is nothing tugging at the ear. For just basic listening, and talking, the ease of use is fantastic. For more serious music listening, I'll use my Sony or Bose ANC headphones, and at home I'll use my wired headphones for critical listening
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1142 posts
476 upvotes
I've been holding out for Airpods 2 but very tempted to get this deal. So am upvoting it in hopes it will sell out before I can buy it and takes away my choice.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5188 posts
295 upvotes
Aaand.. sold out online.. showing "In store only" now.
This space for rent.
Aug 3, 2013
488 posts
286 upvotes
Durham
Was able to snag one. Buy now, think later Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1718 posts
534 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Sold out online and no Vision's near me! I don't need to resist!
Sep 24, 2009
490 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote: i will never get over how ugly those look in-ear... but hey, you do you...
Funny how they’d look perfectly “normal” to you if they had 1980’s style wires coming out of them to a 3.5mm jack.

Evolve your tastes
all expressed thoughts and opinions are strictly my own
Nov 26, 2015
825 posts
567 upvotes
Ontario
So far my experience with "bluetooth" headsets when used for phone calling with IPHONES are garbage. (This includes the the Apple Airpods with an Apple Iphone).

I have tried 4 different ones (Anker, Primecables, Rockpods, Apple Airpods). All connected with 2 different Iphone 7 pluses. These same ones when connected to my andriod phones work just fine. The issue is the voice quality when calling. The receiver will not be able to hear you, you sound like a robot, or just overall not usable. The airpods are not as bad but sound is still quite low and hard to hear.

Anyways as for this deal, heads up Visions has NOT RETURNs on headphones. (unless defective)