Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Apple AirPods On Sale!! Deal Is DEAD

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2018 12:27 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
are these good for gym¿? I have those beat x but hate long cord around the neck
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1567 posts
888 upvotes
Earth
Online out of stock. Has anyone ever seen these at SDM? Would SDM price match?

Thanks,
Oats
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Jun 10, 2008
164 posts
20 upvotes
This is twice now I’ve seen posts on this thread that they will add wireless charging. Didn’t Apple already introduce a wireless charging case? Do you mean it may come with the wireless charging case as default rather than a separate purchase? Or that the AirPods themselves may get direct wireless charging without the case?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
mirzank wrote: This is twice now I’ve seen posts on this thread that they will add wireless charging. Didn’t Apple already introduce a wireless charging case? Do you mean it may come with the wireless charging case as default rather than a separate purchase? Or that the AirPods themselves may get direct wireless charging without the case?
wireless charging to the case

the airpods already come with wireless charging (when you put them in the case) but you still need to plug in the case
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Oct 24, 2017
333 posts
791 upvotes
Couple comments:
(5) In-ear headphones qualify for a defective exchange but cannot be returned once opened
You cannot return these once opened. You can claim they're defective, get a new box, then return that unopened.

Apple has not stated, nor are there rumors, that AirPods 2 will be coming out. What is coming out, sometime in 2018, is AirPower, which lets you wirelessly charge your Watch, iPhone, and AirPods together. Once that's released, again sometime in 2018, Apple will release a Qi-compatible AirPods case. There's nothing to support that improved AirPods will be included with this.

My recommendation? Get these AirPods now.
Jun 19, 2012
3 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Picked up a pair recently at Fido. I had the 15% discount coupon for accessories and it brought the price down to about $186 before tax. The rep at Fido in Brentwood Mall Burnaby BC said that he can give 15% off to customers if they just ask nicely even without the coupon, they had a few left last I checked. YMMV.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Paytm used to offer this for points redemption, recently got replaced with Apple Watch requiring tons more points.
Jun 22, 2016
495 posts
381 upvotes
Not important
mikka2017 wrote:
are these good for gym¿? I have those beat x but hate long cord around the neck
From what I’ve read and seen on YouTube it all depends on your ears. It’ll fall out for some people but stay put with others no matter what exercise they do. If you’re in the latter group, nothing but rave reviews.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1396 posts
357 upvotes
GTA
How is this deal dead? Still showing sale price, but Instore. Been eying the airpods for the past 6 months and can’t find it at a rice like this.
Feb 17, 2007
242 posts
19 upvotes
Got this email from them today
Hello,

Thank you for your order for the MMEF2CA. We have been working to fulfill all of our orders for this item from the weekend sale, but unfortunately the sale was extremely popular, and we have been unable to fulfill all orders for these headphones with our current stock. We are expecting a shipment from Apple of these items, however we unfortunately do not have an ETA currently on this shipment. We will keep you updated with any information we receive from Apple on this shipment. If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so at any time before it ships. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.
Wonder how long it's going to take. At least they didn't cancel our orders?
Apr 6, 2017
108 posts
227 upvotes
what if it takes 14 years and then you forget about it you're pretty much out 208$
Sep 7, 2017
13 posts
7 upvotes
Anybody still waiting for their Airpods? I ordered mine from Vision on June 18th and am still waiting for my shipment...

This was the Marine Drive location.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)