• Dec 23rd, 2016 6:32 pm
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2580 posts
3668 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Boxing Day Flyer!

The Visions Electronics Boxing Day flyer is now available for viewing here on RedFlagDeals!

Deals go live December 24 at 7 PM for online shoppers, and on December 26 at 6 AM for in-store shoppers. This year, there are tons of offers to shop from, so check out a few of our highlights below before getting lost in the full flyer.

Automotive:

Cameras:

Gaming:
  • Xbox One S 500GB Halo 5 & Gears of War 4 Bundle - $329.00

Televisions:

Home Theatre and Audio:

Computers and Tablets:

Peripherals and Accessories:

Smart Watches and Fitness Trackers:
Home:

These offers are valid online from December 24, and from 26 in-store and online (unless otherwise indicated in the flyer) through December 31. Quantities may be limited and only available while supplies last. Most locations will have open their doors at 6 AM on December 26, so be sure to check out your -- local store for hours. Shipping costs for online orders will vary depending on size and shipping location.
10 replies
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21659 posts
2413 upvotes
Garmin Vivofit 3 is currently $69, until December 24th; same price at Best Lie. Then the BD sale kicks in and it becomes $78? WTF?

The Boxing Day price scams (things being cheaper for general holiday shopping than for BD) have become seemingly rampant this year?

But there are some good deals. Kef Q100 are really good at $298/pr. They've been this price before, but still I think it's the lowest they've been. Hertz (car audio) component set looks pretty good though it's refurbished...I dunno what else. Visions is a weird store...well not really weird but it's perhaps one of the last remaining "old skool" electronics retailers out there. Them and 2001.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1283 posts
375 upvotes
EDMONTON
Damn was hoping for q300s at around $400 or a bit more. Not sure if I should go with the q100 and just live with them or wait it out for a future sale at 448 like they've been
Jun 15, 2011
38495 posts
5543 upvotes
King City
How is the 70" Samsung TV?
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
21659 posts
2413 upvotes
Piddles wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 11:32 am
Damn was hoping for q300s at around $400 or a bit more. Not sure if I should go with the q100 and just live with them or wait it out for a future sale at 448 like they've been
As said, Visions is basically an old-skool type of electronics store. You can just go in and haggle with them. Go in on BD and I'm willing to bet you'll be able to get them at $450,if they've been that price during the year.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1283 posts
375 upvotes
EDMONTON
ES_Revenge wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 3:05 pm
As said, Visions is basically an old-skool type of electronics store. You can just go in and haggle with them. Go in on BD and I'm willing to bet you'll be able to get them at $450,if they've been that price during the year.
Problem is I have a warranty rebate I want to use and you can't use those on negotiated items.

I love visions they're always up for a good price haggle
Nov 20, 2016
11 posts
5 upvotes
How's that Panasonic 4K tv. Haven't really heard much about but some reviews sound interesting
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6761 posts
975 upvotes
Wallet is safe.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21659 posts
2413 upvotes
Piddles wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 3:35 pm
Problem is I have a warranty rebate I want to use and you can't use those on negotiated items.

I love visions they're always up for a good price haggle
What's a "warranty rebate"? Is that where you had something fail under extended warranty and they're giving you $$$ to replace it? Or something else?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1072 posts
281 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 9:54 pm
What's a "warranty rebate"? Is that where you had something fail under extended warranty and they're giving you $$$ to replace it? Or something else?
Likely means the credit for not making a warranty claim. Some or all of the cost of the warranty is rebated if not used.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2013
1283 posts
375 upvotes
EDMONTON
ES_Revenge wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 9:54 pm
If you buy an extended warranty then don't use it you get the full value you paid for the warranty as in store credit as long as you spend an equal amount.

Eg.

Buy $3000 tv and buy $350 4 year warranty

After 4 years if you haven't had a repair/replacement under warranty you get $350 of in store credit to spend as long as you are spending $350 of your own money (getting $700 total value)

Makes buying their warranties almost an okay decision especially if you replace your electronics often. You can use it on boxing day discounts or clearance prices, only thing you can't use warranty credit on is a haggled verbal price. Its nice because sometimes you can haggle to make them go below cost or below their large clearance prices on an item that they normally wouldn't if you are buying the extended warranty because the warranty is essentially 100% free money for them. You get piece of mind for 3 or 4 years and then when the time is up you get the full value back you can go spend on something else (any item in the store) so essentially its like you're lending your money to them for a few years as long as you'll spend it in store when they give it back.