Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Digital Creativity Suite 5.0 for $5 (Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, Corel AfterShot Pro, and SummitSoft FontPack Pro)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2017 6:13 pm
Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] Digital Creativity Suite 5.0 for $5 (Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, Corel AfterShot Pro, and SummitSoft FontPack Pro)

Outdated softwares, but for $5 (pick up in store), it may still be a good deal. Shipping is $6.95. Face With Tears Of Joy

"The Digital Creativity Suite 5.0 bundle contains Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, Corel AfterShot Pro, and SummitSoft FontPack Pro."

Edit: Thanks for the other OP, I updated the title to make it clear.
9 replies
Dec 14, 2016
277 posts
559 upvotes
This isn't a good deal. It's an insane deal. Some crucial components of photo editing (layering, soft focus bg, object removal) for next to free. And that's just Elements. I'm not familiar with Corel but it also sounds like a decent editing tool.
Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes
Now the Family Software Suite Deluxe on DVD http://www.visions.ca/Catalogue/Categor ... &sku=50871 is on sale for $10. Looks like I would only be interested to the "Quicken Legal Business Pro 2014" and "Quicken WillMaker Plus 2014" in the whole package. But sold out in store for me.

"You get a DVD that contains:

• Corel Office
• Family Tree Heritage
• Professor Teaches Windows 8
• PrintMaster Platinum
• Video Studio X6
• PagePlus X7
• PhotoPlus X6
• DrawPlus X6
• WebPlus X6
• Cook’n Recipe Organizer
• Quicken Legal Business Pro 2014
• Quicken WillMaker Plus 2014
• SOS Online Backup
• plus Card, Puzzle & Board Games"
Jul 2, 2016
889 posts
2362 upvotes
Awesome deal. Thanks op. Just picked one up.
Jul 2, 2016
889 posts
2362 upvotes
freeday1919 wrote: OOS
I was just at the Kennedy Commons Visions and they had some in stock if your looking for this software. You can call and they will hold it for you to come in and pick it up.
Nov 24, 2014
62 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks op! I was looking for a video editor. Gonna try to head into a store.
Aug 30, 2006
144 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Got one Creativity Suite @ Kennedy Commons yesterday.