• Dec 4th, 2017 12:30 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 17, 2016
201 posts
74 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] LifeTrak Brite R450 Health Tracker - $48

They are not very fancy looking, hut I have to admit that I've been very pleasantly surprised ever since I purchased the Lifetrack C210 a few months ago at a clearance at Shoppers to reach my minimum spending limit for points. I wasn't hoping for anything, after having gone thru Fitbit, Garmin and Gearfit, but it quickly won me over because I didn't have to worry about charging it and, more importantly, the heart rate monitor proved to be super accurate (always within 1-2 bpm of my elliptical HRM and of the Garmin chest strap). After a bit of research, it turns out Lifetrack manufacturers the HR sensors for most gym machines. Moreover, The step counter and the sleep tracker turned out to be quite accurate as well plus the watch is very comfortable to wear.

Last week, for Black Friday, I picked up the C410, which adds Bluetooth Connectivity to a mobile phone, for transferring the stats into the Lifetrack app and Google Fit. For Only $28 ...

So based on my experience so far, the Brite R450 might prove to be a pleasant surprise for some of you, even though the day light feature might not prove to be that useful unless you wear short sleeves all day
Last edited by TitusBobby on Dec 4th, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
May 23, 2014
627 posts
276 upvotes
canada
Can the Bluetooth be switched on and off or does it stay on ?

Reason - cooking the arms like an microwave from the radiation
[OP]
Sep 17, 2016
201 posts
74 upvotes
thesick wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:15 am
Can the Bluetooth be switched on and off or does it stay on ?

Reason - cooking the arms like an microwave from the radiation
Exactly why I was very happy about it, because the Bluetooth only comes on when pressing a button on the phone to start initiating the transfer, as it's not done automatically. After the transfer of stats is done, it turns off again on its own.