Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Monster DNA on ear headphones $48

Nov 25, 2006
402 posts
73 upvotes
Ottawa
Daughter's birthday coming up, thanks OP. Up voted!
Dec 10, 2012
637 posts
616 upvotes
Vancouver
Why buy wired headphones these days vs. Bluetooth?
Sep 25, 2011
140 posts
114 upvotes
dinkeye wrote: Why buy wired headphones these days vs. Bluetooth?

i was originally planning to buy a bluetooth (wireless) headphones or earbuds like jaybird x3,
i did a lot of research and these so-called bluetooth headphones / earbuds have rechargable batteries in them,
and as you probably know already, you can only charge them certain amount of times.. after that, they can no longer be charged and you can't even replace them..
so basically, they become garbage.
and apparently you can turn wired headphones into bluetooth headphones with $14 adapter like this :
so bottom line, i didn't want to spend $200 for bluetooh headphones / earbuds that can only be charged like thousand times.
Nov 27, 2009
933 posts
279 upvotes
dlxowhd wrote: just ordered one!
but i ordered dna 2.0 instead of 1.0 because i heard it's much better.
and when i checked out, it said i can have additional $5 discount if i pick it up in store,
there is vision store just 5 minutes from my place so i chose in-store-pickup to save additional $5.
after tax and all, it was $82.21..
thanks op!
How do you like yours?
Sep 25, 2011
140 posts
114 upvotes
chev4x4 wrote: How do you like yours?

funny you asked because i picked it up just 20 minutes ago,
i got home, unboxed it, listening to mp3s on my laptop right now..
i'm not an audiophile to be honest, but so far sounds amazing.. i love it..
i'm reading the manual now and it says it needs break-in for at least 8 hours and will settle in after 20 hours,
it also came with one of those control talk thing so i'm gonna try it too... i'm gonna play overwatch and see how it sounds and how good the mic is,
if you want i can take some pictures but i think there are already hundreds of pics on the web..
i got the carbon fibre version.. dna pro 2.0 by the way
Sep 25, 2011
140 posts
114 upvotes
chev4x4 wrote: Image

Either the title or the pic is wrong here.

yeah, that pic is not right..
mine looks like this : Image

carbon fibre one on the right
Jun 27, 2007
628 posts
164 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks, OP. I opted for the 2.0s instead, but I never would have found them had it not been for this thread.

I've been looking for a solid wired headset that doesn't break the bank for a while now. This fit the bill perfectly.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
Hey, OP, thanks for the thread. Didn't go with Monster, but I did order a set of NAD VISO HP20s for $78. Not the best price they've ever been, but pretty close.
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
I wanted the carbon fibre $48 ones, but from the morning when I tentatively put it in my cart, to when I finalized in the evening, they went from available to in0store only.

Oh well. Funny that now, 72hrs later, they're still available in store, but not online anymore. Unless their database doesn't update for 3 days...that's quite a bummer. Would've been nice to get them, I think I got everyone covered for new headphones anyway. Oh well.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
laser pink...it's super ugly, I'd pass though the price is great
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3829 posts
825 upvotes
Toronto
Almost pulled the trigger, that was close lol
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2006
2946 posts
24009 upvotes
Needed some overear headphones, went for the 2.0s. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
kingsford wrote: Needed some overear headphones, went for the 2.0s. Thanks OP.
you wont go wrong, wife loves these
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes
Apparently they wereally sold out of the original model and contacted me asking whether the 2.0 is a suitable replacement.. I said sure thing.

Will get a PM on the original model from elsewhere and then compare which are better.

Worked out good as I get to test both and get to keep the best sounding cans at a great price.
Feb 20, 2012
7 posts
RICHMOND HILL
Has anyone gotten the shipping confirmation yet? I placed order on 18th, they got it, but it still says order processing today.
Banned
Jan 31, 2017
147 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
I've never heard of this brand what are they regularly priced at?
Feb 2, 2005
89 posts
Ordered the DNA Pro 2.0 on Monday am, shipped out on Monday pm, estimated delivery is Friday.
Oct 4, 2014
16 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ordered both DNA Pro 2 and DNA on ear :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)