None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1233 upvotes
Sauga

Vistek now open in Mississauga

For those that may not be aware, Vistek now has a store open in Mississauga. It's at Heartland Town Centre, in the building where Compusmart used to be -- at the north-west corner of Mavis & Matheson. There's more contact info listed at http://www.vistek.ca/about/contact.aspx

I don't know if they're going to have a grand opening sale, but if anyone comes across details please post them here (or in the Hot Deals forum).
12 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1381 posts
74 upvotes
Woodbridge
If they're already open, I guess its unlikely they'll have a grand opening sale. I hope they'll at least have some sort of sale to welcome new customers.
Jan 31, 2007
218 posts
44 upvotes
I made a very brief stop at the new store to have a look around. It's a pretty nice store, really spacious and boutique-like. Anyways, it seemed like they were still in the process of setting things up so there wasn't any kind of sale going on. Since I was in a hurry, I didn't have the chance to ask any of the sales reps if they were going to have a grand opening sale or not. I'm guessing they may wait a bit (some of the displays didn't appear fully stocked yet) before they have some kind of grand opening sale. If I remember correctly they did have some kind of sale when they opened up the store in Ottawa.
Mar 28, 2003
729 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
That's great. I was just thinking about going to the Downtown location to pick up a backdrop. This is a lot more convenient.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6274 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
I can't wait. Time for a new printer. Hope they have a genuine sale soon.
Feb 25, 2005
523 posts
1 upvote
There will be a Grand Opening celebration this coming weekend. Everyone keep your eyes peeled.
Mar 28, 2003
729 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
I went in there on Sunday. Nice layout. They have a galery where they'll showcase a photographer's work. Picked up that backdrop I was looking at. Friendly staff who know what they're talking about is always a good thing too.
(for those that are looking for it, it's where CompuSmart was)
Feb 25, 2005
523 posts
1 upvote
Thanks for the kudos, CoinSaver - I think the staff are just swell myself! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1381 posts
74 upvotes
Woodbridge
I just heard on the radio that their grand opening sale is the 6th to 9th. No other details were given.
Feb 25, 2005
523 posts
1 upvote
There are some pretty hot deals coming down the line, some 1-day-only type things. Look for the flier in the Mississauga News (I think.)