Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Target

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $8.99 @ Target

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2014 8:54 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2008
1045 posts
396 upvotes
Calgary

[Target] LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $8.99 @ Target

Not sure if this is part of their ongoing game clearance as the tag was simply marked at $8.99.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lnCC9Wz.jpg[/IMG]
The Best Deals Are The Unadvertised Ones
13 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6254 upvotes
Poormond Hill
I'm gonna check my local Target tomorrow.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like this might be YMMV, I passed by Target during my lunch break today and while they didn't have the game in stock, I asked the guy to look it up by name and it showed up as 29.99 (although the item number was different, so maybe there's a mistake somewhere where it scans as a different game).
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2008
1045 posts
396 upvotes
Calgary
joeyl wrote: Looks like this might be YMMV, I passed by Target during my lunch break today and while they didn't have the game in stock, I asked the guy to look it up by name and it showed up as 29.99 (although the item number was different, so maybe there's a mistake somewhere where it scans as a different game).
Hmm, hard to say. I double checked the tag and it was definitely the right game. Between the 2 Targets near my place, I often notice price discrepancies between the two. However, having them scan something I know is cheaper at another location has almost always resulted in the lower price coming up on their price gun/register.
Nov 9, 2010
968 posts
1434 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I see you're in Calgary - which Target did you go to? Did they have any other copies? Would be interested in picking this up...
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
Nothing at Cloverdale in Etobicoke or Square One in Mississauga
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Eoyote wrote: Hmm, hard to say. I double checked the tag and it was definitely the right game. Between the 2 Targets near my place, I often notice price discrepancies between the two. However, having them scan something I know is cheaper at another location has almost always resulted in the lower price coming up on their price gun/register.
Your receipt only shows "PS Vita Game" though, what I meant is that the UPC may convert to the wrong item number in Target's system. The item number he was showing for Marvel Heroes (when doing a name lookup) came up as ending in 50, while yours ends in 60. I should have asked him to look up the item number :)
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary
djwalsh3000 wrote: I see you're in Calgary - which Target did you go to? Did they have any other copies? Would be interested in picking this up...
If you look at the top of the receipt, it says Calgary Shawnessy
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2008
1045 posts
396 upvotes
Calgary
joeyl wrote: Your receipt only shows "PS Vita Game" though, what I meant is that the UPC may convert to the wrong item number in Target's system. The item number he was showing for Marvel Heroes (when doing a name lookup) came up as ending in 50, while yours ends in 60. I should have asked him to look up the item number :)
Different console maybe? You never know with employees. He may very well have looked up the PS4/Xbox/whatever copy.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2184 posts
1415 upvotes
Sask
Bought for 4.99 on steam a couple weeks ago. Pretty good little game
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Eoyote wrote: Different console maybe? You never know with employees. He may very well have looked up the PS4/Xbox/whatever copy.
Went to a different one and had them type in the barcode and they said that the product is end of life; so normally it should have been taken off the shelf at every Target, however if someone finds one they don't prevent the actual sale.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2008
1045 posts
396 upvotes
Calgary
joeyl wrote: Went to a different one and had them type in the barcode and they said that the product is end of life; so normally it should have been taken off the shelf at every Target, however if someone finds one they don't prevent the actual sale.
Hmm, interesting. Surprised they would pull a game that is still relatively new.
Aug 10, 2012
95 posts
61 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Niagara falls location had some and upc ended with 60 but no luck regular 29.99

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)