Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Vitamix

Certified Reconditioned Standard - $299 free ship & cookbook

Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes

Certified Reconditioned Standard - $299 free ship & cookbook

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Vitamix
Update Jan 6 - Code seems to be dead for now, but try it again in a few weeks as they seem to recycle this one

Did a search and didn't see this posted anywhere yet

Another sale on the Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Standard Programs, I noticed the previous deal posted the units did not have the presets on the dial, these ones do. Also has the tall jar which it seems all of the reconditioned units have

$299 after discount and you get a free cook book and on checkout the Priority 3-5 day shipping is free as well, though I ordered mine on Dec. 30th and it's still processing

After item is added to your cart you will see the discount - don't make me repeat this! ;)

The promo code is part of the link, but if you need it is: Venngo91216

Edit - this code seems to work on other items as well, 15% off new items
Last edited by Eldorado on Jan 4th, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
181 replies
Sep 7, 2012
96 posts
65 upvotes
Ordered, great price. Thanks OP!

This is the Total Nutrition Center 3 (same as the Bay deal of the Day back in Dec for $599, still within the Bay's holiday return period if anyone wants to save themselves $300 on the exact same product).
Last edited by jhutchington on Jan 4th, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 22, 2015
816 posts
1283 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Such a good deal, almost I wish I didn't already have one.
Oct 19, 2009
521 posts
529 upvotes
toronto
It also comes with free priority shipping.
Aug 3, 2008
366 posts
113 upvotes
Amazing deal thanks OP! I think this is the lowest it has ever been.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23731 upvotes
Richmond Hill
OP and RFD I hate you so much!!!

Ordered one, too good of a deal to pass up lol
Aug 10, 2010
456 posts
250 upvotes
Based on the picture with the preset dials, looks like the professional series 500? Not the total nutrition center?

Curious, what colour are u guys buying?
Sep 7, 2012
96 posts
65 upvotes
t-dot. wrote: Based on the picture with the preset dials, looks like the professional series 500? Not the total nutrition center?

From the order page:
"Label may reflect the following C-series machines: Professional Series® 500, 6300, 6500 or Total Nutrition Center 3" same internals between all models.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Darn you RFD, I've got a 4 years old Breville blender but I guess it's time to upgrade.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
t-dot. wrote: Based on the picture with the preset dials, looks like the professional series 500? Not the total nutrition center?

Really I think they are all basically the same, I've seen them give different names and model #'s by just including different items in the box, different sized jars etc.

I ordered the Platinum color, stainless steel appliances so might as well match! The Red was a close 2nd choice
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2007
1504 posts
943 upvotes
London, ON
Yeah, that's a good price. Bought a platinum one. Thanks OP.
Feb 10, 2016
18 posts
18 upvotes
Got a refurbished Blendtec from BestBuy for $300. Should have waited
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1102 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
another impulse buy. thanks! Got on their payment plan too. no fees and interest! why not!
Oct 24, 2012
205 posts
251 upvotes
CALGARY
Already bought for 399$ a week or so ago, still waiting for it to be delivered :( :( :(
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
RBK wrote: another impulse buy. thanks! Got on their payment plan too. no fees and interest! why not!
Same here. Honestly I don't even want to look at my credit card statement this month. I've been on a buying spree since Boxing Day. I'm moving to a new condo construction next month and I wanted to renew lot of stuff I've been using for the past few years at my current place, but I think I went a bit over the top :facepalm:
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)