Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Vitamix

Certified Reconditioned Standard Programs $379

Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
jordanlambert8 wrote: My order status says unavailable now...wonder what is going on.
Mine says shipped. Purchased through paypal.
Jun 19, 2010
722 posts
699 upvotes
Vancouver
Mine shows processed, ordered yesterday afternoon after deciding it's worth it for the standard programs to switch from the 5300 (also the ~$80 savings) that I had bought last month. OP should update the thread to reflect the price at checkout $299 + tax, best deal in a while on these.
Nov 25, 2016
172 posts
548 upvotes
Does anyone know what shipping company Vitamix use ?
Mar 30, 2015
55 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa
kazryv wrote: Mine shows processed, ordered yesterday afternoon after deciding it's worth it for the standard programs to switch from the 5300 (also the ~$80 savings) that I had bought last month. OP should update the thread to reflect the price at checkout $299 + tax, best deal in a while on these.
Ok thanks, and agreed great deal. Been waiting for this, can't wait to try it out.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2014
1490 posts
703 upvotes
Toronto
natrill wrote: Does anyone know what shipping company Vitamix use ?
Purolator
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
Bah finally took the plunge, hope it makes one heck of a smoothie. My old Oster started leaking, and I hated the idea of buying another one
Jan 29, 2007
170 posts
96 upvotes
Markham
Vasilyke wrote: Mine says shipped. Purchased through paypal.
mine also shipped. order thru paypal on tues
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
Ordered Tuesday PM and mine is shipped. No tracking number tho.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
3513 posts
69 upvotes
Bowmanville
Ordered last night. Should I have gotten a confirmation email?
Feb 12, 2016
69 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered mine Tuesday with credit card, still not shipped :(
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
cjpark wrote: Ordered last night. Should I have gotten a confirmation email?
I ordered on Tuesday and never got an email. Shipped out today tho. I actually had to call on Tuesday to confirm that I didn't order it twice as I thought I did and the lady on the phone said I'd get an email instantly. I made an account before I ordered and it had all the info I needed.

Oh spoke too soon. Just got a shipping confirmation email.
Aug 26, 2011
46 posts
44 upvotes
I ve been eyeing vitamix for years, but didnt have enough solid reasons to justify the high price.
At this price, finally took the plunge, ordered a gray one $343.78 total for Montreal! Thanks op and for the codes! :D
When I get it , i m going to make fresh soya milk and almond milk!
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2014
1490 posts
703 upvotes
Toronto
Order keeps showing status unavailable even after refreshing...hope it goes through.
Feb 14, 2015
181 posts
82 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
yay! I took the plunge and ordered my first Vitamix in red. Thanks for the codes code 06-007021 & VENNGO11917. The total comes out to $337.87 in Ontario.
.. and took advantage of the interest-free payment plan!
Thanked OP bbumeri & coxwain
Nov 25, 2016
172 posts
548 upvotes
parrah wrote: Been debating a Vitamin for a while now -
Was wondering if anyone could provide input on the difference between these 2 machines -
And which one you would personally choose

https://www.costco.ca/Vitamix-5300C-in- ... 07753.html

vs This current one ?

Thanks
I did go with the one here at 300$. It's reconditioned but comes with 5 years warranty, so no worry. It's less expensive and you have the 3 preset for smoothie, soup and frozen sorbet. I would only go with the costco one if you really need the small jar to go below your kitchen counter or you absolutely need a black one.