Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Vitamix Reconditioned $299 & $349 5 Year Warranty - Expires 7/29/18 or until supplies last

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 1:03 pm
Jun 27, 2011
336 posts
528 upvotes
MONTRÉAL
Thanks OP. Was waiting for this deal for my girl. Bought last night $378 all in with the free recipe book shipped to QC.
Apr 10, 2008
531 posts
699 upvotes
Toronto
can also use code VITACHAMP along with VENNGO11917.

$351.xx to ontario

get the tall jar if you have counter height clearance. easier to make single serve
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
Alexandero2 wrote: Correct, that’s what I was referring to.

Is there a vitamix equivalent for a food processor?
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor (there's a newer model but this is the one I have)
Jul 19, 2010
885 posts
566 upvotes
Calgary
Get one.. you will love it.. too bad i have so many, or I would buy another one.. Yes I am that guy who has two blenders side by side on the counter..

Vitamix on left, and a Blendtec on the right.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4517 posts
3449 upvotes
Vaughan
Thank you. Just placed the oder however my final bill was 371. 349 + 42 ( tax ) +36 ( shipping) - 36 ( Shipping using coupon vennogo11917) - 20 $ ( coupon vitachamp) = 371
How did your came to 351 ?
Francis21 wrote: can also use code VITACHAMP along with VENNGO11917.

$351.xx to ontario

get the tall jar if you have counter height clearance. easier to make single serve
Certified HVAC Pro. Committed to Customer, not brand. Past RFD Review
2024 AC, Furnace, Heat Pump and Water Heater Groupbuy
Oct 8, 2008
57 posts
42 upvotes

$351.xx to ontario

Sorry if this is simple to do but how are you applying both codes on the same order? It only lets me apply one at the moment.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4517 posts
3449 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks OP. At last I bite the bullet and ordered.
Rep added spatula at no charge and was quite pleasant to deal with. Overall great first shopping experience at Vitamix.
Payments option in 5 instalments at no charge makes this deal even sweeter
Certified HVAC Pro. Committed to Customer, not brand. Past RFD Review
2024 AC, Furnace, Heat Pump and Water Heater Groupbuy
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA

$351.xx to ontario

I tried to, you cant seem to use both coupons at once.

How did you get both coupons going, the total for basic blender with the vengo code is: $338.94 and for the program version: $395.44.

Vitachamp does:

3 piece spatula set and 10% off full order.

Subtotal: $310.90
Tax: $39.79
Estimated Shipping: $36.12
Free 3-Piece Spatula Set VITACHAMP -$10.95
10% off Total Order VITACHAMP -$29.99

Order Total: $345.87
Aug 8, 2010
948 posts
803 upvotes
GTA
$351.xx to ontario
Wheezy13 wrote: Sorry if this is simple to do but how are you applying both codes on the same order? It only lets me apply one at the moment.
Doesn't work for me either, would really like to know this before I go ahead.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
Alexandero2 wrote: Correct, that’s what I was referring to.

Is there a vitamix equivalent for a food processor?
The breville sous chef one is the vitamix version of the food processors, it is a bit on the pricey side but does go on sale here and there. I am waiting for the 299 mark for it.

Breville BREBFP800XL
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Which one is good for protein shake ?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7236 posts
3052 upvotes
GTA
Wheezy13 wrote: Sorry if this is simple to do but how are you applying both codes on the same order? It only lets me apply one at the moment.
You can only do one coupon online but on the phone you maybe able to do two coupons, customer service representative's discretion so YMMV.
L4cky wrote: Which one is good for protein shake ?
Either one i would say they are powerful (same motor) Only difference is the presets with timer builtin for the program version!
Jul 21, 2015
38 posts
31 upvotes
Cobourg, ON
vermit25 wrote: Doesn't work for me either, would really like to know this before I go ahead.
The best price I can get to show on the checkout (to Ontario) is $305.05 for the standard and $355.90 for the program standard (taxes incl.), using only the VITACHAMP code.

The VENNGO11917 code was overwriting the free shipping you seem to get by default when you load up the website for the first time.

I opened a new incognito window in Chrome and added the standard or standard program to the cart, then on the checkout page I get free shipping (07-0063) without adding a code. I then added VITACHAMP and it keeps the free shipping!

Now I am just trying to decide if I want to spend the extra $50 for the programs.....

EDIT: Pulled the trigger on the standard programs for $355.90. :)
Last edited by Adzegg on Jul 20th, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 19, 2018
223 posts
317 upvotes
Just want to say I purchased my classic Vitamix about 3-4 years ago refurbished and it has been one of the best purchases I have made. The refurb unit looked brand new and I have never had a problem with it. I make huge smoothies daily and occasionally do soups and dips. In fact, I am making a roasted red pepper and jalapeno hummus tonight for an event on the weekend.

If you're someone who blends 3-4 times a week this is an awesome investment that should last decades.
Jun 2, 2008
6 posts
Canada
Adzegg wrote: The best price I can get to show on the checkout (to Ontario) is $305.05 for the standard and $355.90 for the program standard (taxes incl.), using only the VITACHAMP code.

The VENNGO11917 code was overwriting the free shipping you seem to get by default when you load up the website for the first time.

I opened a new incognito window in Chrome and added the standard or standard program to the cart, then on the checkout page I get free shipping (07-0063) without adding a code. I then added VITACHAMP and it keeps the free shipping!

Now I am just trying to decide if I want to spend the extra $50 for the programs.....
This is what i did, $355.90 (Ontario)
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2005
2612 posts
59 upvotes
you have to enter 07-0063 as a coupon code to get free shipping.

then VITACHAMP coupon code to bring the total down to 305.05 for the standard and 355.90 for the program standard.
it's not who you are, it's what you do.
Nov 19, 2017
7 posts
21 upvotes
People who are having issues with postal code , please make sure that the code is in Caps with space in the middle . Hope that helps.
Apr 10, 2008
531 posts
699 upvotes
Toronto
honestly guys, i used incognito and added both coupons and it worked for me. I see it isn’t working now though.

would call in or use the free shipping code above to bring it down.

won’t be disappointed. the tall container is great.

also, they had a deal last month where you could buy any container for $65 when buying a new machine. might be worth calling in to see if they’ll honour it.