Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Vitamix

Vitamix Reconditioned $299 - Until end of day June 21

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2018 12:46 am
Sep 5, 2004
7 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary

Vitamix Reconditioned $299 - Until end of day June 21

Deal Link:
Price:
$299
Savings:
$100 off
Retailer:
Vitamix
Quick post before I run off to work. Noticed late last night that Vitamix is selling their reconditioned blender for $299 ($100 off) as part of their national smoothie day sale. You can also apply the VENNGO11917 coupon code for the free book and free express shipping. Deal ends at midnight PST tonight. Final cost was $338 all-in after taxes for Manitoba.
90 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2951 posts
1061 upvotes
Post link to actual deal, not generic web site. this isn't helpful for anyone,
TY
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Does reconditioned also qualify for free 30 day home trial? Meaning you can return it for full refund within 30 days?
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
146 upvotes
Markham/GTA
vodka wrote: Post link to actual deal, not generic web site. this isn't helpful for anyone,
TY
It says at the top there "National Smoothie Day Sale, 24 Hours Only! Save $100 on a Certified Reconditioned Standard blender. Ends 6/21 at midnight PST. Shop Now"

Anyone have issues with their reconditioned units? I'm looking to buy a Vitamix and can't decide which model. Prefer a brand new one.
Tangerine, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay
Nov 24, 2006
71 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
Curious why you would prefer a new one? All their reconditioned ones come with a brand new carafe and a 5 year warranty. Their reconditioned models come with a better warranty than pretty much any other blenders on the market. I bought a reconditioned one and I couldn't tell it from a brand new one. I'm certain there are youtube videos comparing new ones from reconditioned ones. $299 with free shipping and the bonus book is probably the best deal I have ever seen on a vitamix.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5068 posts
3305 upvotes
Bought a Vitamix awhile ago. Initially I had some regret paying $300 for a damn blender, especially refurbished, but that ended pretty quickly and now it's a huge staple in my household. The long warranty makes it all the more better.

Highly recommend, especially if you're big on smoothies. I tend to use it for just that and rice milk, primarily.
Dec 29, 2009
630 posts
233 upvotes
I have a refurbished one that's probably 5 years old. I make smoothies every morning and it works as good as the day I got it.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
I've had mine for a couple years. Started having issues of it not being blended properly. Vitamix provided UPS return label to send it to their repair team. They sent it back to me via UPS in 2 days lol! Now works like new again. You can't go wrong with reconditioned.
Aug 20, 2015
517 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: I've had mine for a couple years. Started having issues of it not being blended properly. Vitamix provided UPS return label to send it to their repair team. They sent it back to me via UPS in 2 days lol! Now works like new again. You can't go wrong with reconditioned.
I've had mine for about a year and a half and I'm starting to get issues. Hopefully my warranty process goes as smooth as yours.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
tsingoo wrote: I've had mine for about a year and a half and I'm starting to get issues. Hopefully my warranty process goes as smooth as yours.
Yep give them a call. They will email you a UPS return label. You just have to put it in a box and send it to them. It came back to me in 2 days. I don't know how they got it in Ohio that quick, did their diagnosis and fixed it and shipped it back out to me in a total of 2 days.

They replaced the jug with a brand new one which was nice.
Nov 2, 2008
505 posts
59 upvotes
What is the difference between this and the Certified Reconditioned 5300? Is it worth to spend about 40 dollar more to get the Certified Reconditioned 5300?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1251 posts
977 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Does reconditioned also qualify for free 30 day home trial? Meaning you can return it for full refund within 30 days?
you will not want to return it. I was thinking the same, but then...this machine crush everything
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
146 upvotes
Markham/GTA
mrp73 wrote: Curious why you would prefer a new one? All their reconditioned ones come with a brand new carafe and a 5 year warranty. Their reconditioned models come with a better warranty than pretty much any other blenders on the market. I bought a reconditioned one and I couldn't tell it from a brand new one. I'm certain there are youtube videos comparing new ones from reconditioned ones. $299 with free shipping and the bonus book is probably the best deal I have ever seen on a vitamix.
I've had back luck with refurb/used things in the past. I'm just generally really picky, LOL!
Tangerine, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay
Apr 18, 2014
162 posts
114 upvotes
just ordered one on the 5 month interest free payment plan. what an absolute breeze and no brainer.

this is the 4th vitamix we have. bought this model and gave it to my mom. bought a second one for mother in law. then bought a third one for my sisters house warming gift.

now im left with none. so i had to pull the trigger on this deal.

i recall buying a new one for 500ish (sale) at Costco. ill take my chances for 3 bills and 5 years warranty. so far the products have been superior and we all use them often over the last 5 years.
Dec 5, 2012
190 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, OP!

Bought one. Been looking to get one for months.
Last edited by angelfish82 on Jun 21st, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 1, 2012
499 posts
337 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP! Finally pulled the trigger on a high end blender.

Reading previous threads and comments here give me confidence that the refurb will last.
Jun 8, 2012
623 posts
829 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought one last summer. Don't regret it at all. Love it. Very well built. No issues w it being a refurb.
Aug 15, 2014
69 posts
104 upvotes
Saint-Hubert-Riviere…
From what I've heard on YT, refurbs are not returned units but just units that have failed Q.C. out of the factory were fixed and sold as refurb.