Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VL Canada

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC $439.99 (lowest this year?)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 8:00 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
SickBeast wrote: Whattomine is surprisingly accurate. Not all the time, but usually. And they quote the average hash rate for the cards at stock, not overclocked, I have no idea how you would come up with that.
Yes, whattomine is quite reliable.

I think he was talking about Nicehash revenu calculator. The score they give you almost always need an heavy overclocked card.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
ispeedca wrote: You're wrong, 6gb and around 140 extra cores make a HUGE difference...
It's usually about 6-8% average, sometime more, sometime less.

Usually price/performance is better for the 3gb with GPU current price.

Look at the games you're going to play and check if it's worth it to you.
May 31, 2015
29 posts
9 upvotes
London, ON
The fact that this is considered a deal is nauseating. I got the gaming X 1060 launch week for $400 after taxes. Now the prices have gone up this much? I feel bad for anyone who was looking to buy a new video card.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2462 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
Ryokoo wrote: The fact that this is considered a deal is nauseating. I got the gaming X 1060 launch week for $400 after taxes. Now the prices have gone up this much? I feel bad for anyone who was looking to buy a new video card.
absolutely it's terrible unfortunately this is the crappy market we live in. until mining becomes unprofitable these will be expensive
I love deals
Nov 1, 2008
826 posts
738 upvotes
Canada
I got an ASUS Dual 1060 3Gb back in December for $325 - 20MIR and now it's listed for $428 so I think the prices still need to come down some more ,and they will soon by the looks of it.
==================================================

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)