Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 20, 2012
115 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto

VLC Village Luxury Cars in Unionville

Any experience with this used car dealership you can share?
12 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
16236 posts
2577 upvotes
Toronto
Only seen them selling the luxury brand vehicles only. Bottom line is you will still need to gather up the info for the car (service records, carproof, etc) you are interested in and see if the price is reasonable or not.
Apr 24, 2011
205 posts
32 upvotes
Scarborough
Older brother and friend purchased cars from them. Like the poster above mentioned, do your own research on the actual vehicle. Aside from that, no issues with the service. If I remember correctly, they let my brother take the car for an inspection at our mechanic without a deposit required or anything.

Fortunately for my brother and my friend, both cars had no outstanding issues. So with that being said, if your car does have any issues after purchase, I can't comment on that.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
2133 posts
116 upvotes
GTA
Luxury cars mostly but typical used car dealer. Do your own research into the car you're looking to buy.
Sep 4, 2013
23 posts
3 upvotes
Just avoid the sales woman named Stephanie. She doesn't know ***** about anything. Can't answer simple questions like payment dates and does not have a clue what she's talking about. The sales manager Ali on the other hand was courteous and respectful. Most importantly he knew what he was talking about. Their cars seem to be hit and miss because I have great things about them and also bad. But then again you must realize it's a used car dealership therefore it's important for the buyer to inspect properly. The car I purchased was pulling to the side and they corrected it, however this problem continues today and warranty is up... However their shop manager Spencer is a really friendly guy, along with his team at the shop are very resourceful and courteous.
Feb 23, 2014
1 posts
Thank you to the previous posters!

My Name is Chuck Cadman managing partner at Village Luxury Cars, saw this thread and wanted to chime in!

We offer a 100% transparent purchase experience. All cars come with a no charge history report. We will take any of our vehicles to your mechanic for a pre purchase inspection.

As for the previous post regarding our newest team member Stephanie, she is new to the industry and still learning! Thanks for your patience!
Aug 3, 2013
645 posts
64 upvotes
holy bump....

your lucky your join date is ancient pete or i might not believe you.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1502 posts
187 upvotes
Scarborough
That's unfortunate Pete...

Have a friend who bought a TSX from them and has been using the same car for about 5 years.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2006
6971 posts
1159 upvotes
Richmond Hill
PokerChipPete wrote:
Jul 29th, 2014 8:43 am
Bought an Audi S4 from Village Luxury Cars 3 months ago. The car itself is fine. The sales experience was not very good. The car had an issue where the centre console was damaged and there were a lot of stone chips on the hood. Village Luxury Cars were going to replace the centre console and provide a paint stick so I could do the touch up's. The replacement centre console and paint stick were even mentioned on the bill of sale and they were going to ship them to me once they were in stock.

Here I am 3 months later still asking them to provide the promised parts, but they don't care. I'm just told "we will call you back"....sure you will... They've been paid for the car and after-sale service sucks. I'm glad I don't have issues with the car itself, but the dealer service is not good at all. Buy somewhere else if service matters. I will be buying a new centre console and paint stick from Audi. I will be out about $500. Lesson learned. Save yourself the grief and buy somewhere else.
Should never take delivery of the car if terms are not met. Lesson learned.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4066 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
PokerChipPete, I agreed with the centre console part... but were stone chips visible? How could they hide the stone chips when viewing being done?
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
6700 posts
186 upvotes
h2o- wrote:
Jul 29th, 2014 12:33 pm
PokerChipPete, I agreed with the centre console part... but were stone chips visible? How could they hide the stone chips when viewing being done?
Don't think it was hidden. He said the bill of sale included the touch up pen so he bought it under the impression that the touch up pen would be sufficient for that fix.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2004
4845 posts
233 upvotes
Touch up pen for "a lot of stone chips on the hood"? That $10 touchup pen won't do much.....
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
1637 posts
218 upvotes
THORNHILL
PokerChipPete wrote:
Jul 29th, 2014 8:43 am
Bought an Audi S4 from Village Luxury Cars 3 months ago. The car itself is fine. The sales experience was not very good. The car had an issue where the centre console was damaged and there were a lot of stone chips on the hood. Village Luxury Cars were going to replace the centre console and provide a paint stick so I could do the touch up's. The replacement centre console and paint stick were even mentioned on the bill of sale and they were going to ship them to me once they were in stock.

Here I am 3 months later still asking them to provide the promised parts, but they don't care. I'm just told "we will call you back"....sure you will... They've been paid for the car and after-sale service sucks. I'm glad I don't have issues with the car itself, but the dealer service is not good at all. Buy somewhere else if service matters. I will be buying a new centre console and paint stick from Audi. I will be out about $500. Lesson learned. Save yourself the grief and buy somewhere else.
Wow. People still buy the... "we will fix it once you hand in your money" bit.
I hope they come through for you Pete...
× < >