Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

VMEDIA DOUBLE AND TRIPLE PLAY OFFERS!! IPTV, INTERNET, PHONE start from $64

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2017 9:27 pm
Tags:
Dec 29, 2009
29 posts
5 upvotes
Waterloo
anybody have any reviews on their tv service? have internet no problem.. tv seems to be less than good reviews wise but dont want to pay rogers/bell amounts.
May 7, 2010
811 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
88Phil88 wrote: anybody have any reviews on their tv service? have internet no problem.. tv seems to be less than good reviews wise but dont want to pay rogers/bell amounts.
I've been with vmedia for over 2 years now and outside of a few hiccups when they rolled out PVR, and one time they didn't purchase enough bandwidth my internet and TV are both rock solid. We get the odd freeze frame with TV but I love the vcloud service. I'd never go back to rogers.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2002
1163 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Anyones internet service is down? Specifically the 50 fttn. Mine was a bit spotty last night and this morning it wasn't working at all. Unplugged the modem and still nothing. All the lights on the modem look fine as well. Located in North York.
Feb 4, 2009
482 posts
188 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone in BC, Langley/lower mainland with VMEDIA? Any issues? I'm with Telus and looking to see if there are any better options. I tried chatting but they can't do anything and I have to wait for a call from their loyalty team 24-72 hours from now :(
Mar 9, 2007
524 posts
133 upvotes
Just got Vmedia and it seems the reviews saying there's heavy throttling for Netflix and newsgroups are true. I have the 150 Mbps internet and I'm getting advertised speeds on speed tests, but during peak hours Netflix refuses to go to HD resolutions and newsgroup downloads don't break 350 KB/s (~2% of my advertised speed). This is some heavy throttling rendering the service essentially useless for me during peak hours as that's when I watch Netflix.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)