Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Voidu

Borderlands 3 PC

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2019 8:45 pm
Dec 16, 2018
65 posts
68 upvotes
Vancouver
mian95 wrote: How did you do that?
Login to your epic account in your browser and change your country to Brazil, set your VPN to a server in Brazil, go to the epic store in your browser and checkout with PayPal, download the game in the epic launcher, then disconnect your VPN.
Last edited by Therookie1963 on Sep 18th, 2019 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2013
1569 posts
1329 upvotes
Toronto
belowzeros wrote: the BL3 writing is so bad though...I wonder if its the same writing team. The quality of story is much lower than the first two.
Most new games, the writing and sound lines are cringe worthy.
At a certain point after playing Battlefield 1, I couldn't handle it any more.
I turned it off without completing a few of missions.
I just recently deleted it.
Jul 8, 2014
279 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Therookie1963 wrote: Login to your epic account in your browser and change your country to Brasil, set your VPN to a server in Brasil, go to the epic store in your browser and checkout with PayPal, download the game in the epic launcher, then disconnect your VPN.
How? I am getting $59.99usd with PIA set to Brazil. Once I login to my Epic account, price changes.
Did you make a Brazil account?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1138 posts
775 upvotes
Therookie1963 wrote: Login to your epic account in your browser and change your country to Brazil, set your VPN to a server in Brazil, go to the epic store in your browser and checkout with PayPal, download the game in the epic launcher, then disconnect your VPN.
Thanks, worked for me. Got the game for 40 bucks CAD. Can I change the country back to Canada after downloading, disconnecting VPN and running the game? Or should I leave country to Brazil for future cheap games?
Dec 16, 2018
65 posts
68 upvotes
Vancouver
achohan91 wrote: Thanks, worked for me. Got the game for 40 bucks CAD. Can I change the country back to Canada after downloading, disconnecting VPN and running the game? Or should I leave country to Brazil for future cheap games?
I think it would still work if you changed the country back but I've just left mine for now. If it ain't broke don't fix it mentality.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
I misread and thought changing country just wouldn't work so I made a new dummy account, oh well :). Anyway reporting back that it worked fine, played it with VPN off no problem, but I see multiple reports of the same now. Since I made a new account there's no reason for me to attempt to change the country to Canada, though I am curious to know for future reference.

If it's just that Epic is letting this slide for now because they are focusing on growing as much as possible, would be a great way to get all the upcoming PC games for less than half regular price.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
achohan91 wrote: Can I change the country back to Canada after downloading, disconnecting VPN and running the game? Or should I leave country to Brazil for future cheap games?
You cannot change your country back after you've made a purchase. (well you can, but you'll need to contact Epic and send them address verification information)
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
ChinpokoMon wrote: You cannot change your country back after you've made a purchase. (well you can, but you'll need to contact Epic and send them address verification information)
You can. Do it on the website instead of within the app.
Sep 14, 2018
30 posts
52 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: I find it slightly annoying to have all these different game stores installed on my rig, constantly having to keep them up to date and so on.

Upvote for a good deal though!

What really sucks is that you own none of the games. With digital you're always just renting, which is why I never buy games these days until like 3-4 years later when they've dropped to sub 10$.
Jul 8, 2014
279 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
cy wrote: You can. Do it on the website instead of within the app.
Not letting me change it after purchase... Does it affect anything?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes
consumingconsumer wrote: What really sucks is that you own none of the games. With digital you're always just renting, which is why I never buy games these days until like 3-4 years later when they've dropped to sub 10$.
How digital is renting? I thought this game is sold with key
Apr 15, 2014
292 posts
127 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Cant you just play this for $5/month through Windows live?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
ghilborn wrote: Cant you just play this for $5/month through Windows live?
Do you mean the Xbox (or PC) Game Pass service? I don't see why Borderlands 3 would be on that, but to be sure I did quick search and everything I read says it is not.