Received this email earlier from Callcentric and thought I post it here. Porting a number usually costs about $10/$15 at VOIP.ms and $25 at FreePhoneLine.ca so its a pretty decent offer. Pay-as-you go rates at Callcentric are okay but not as competitive as VOIP.ms. However, they do have a North America 500 plan for $6.95.
Pay as you go calling rates within CanadaCallcentric is excited to announce the following new Service Enhancements and Promotions are available as of July 3, 2013:
- FREE Porting for ALL Canadian Numbers - For a limited time we are waiving ALL Porting Fees for Canadian Number Ports submitted after 7/3/2013. This promotion is available for ALL of our Inbound Plans for Canadian Numbers, including: Pay-Per Minute, Personal Unlimited, Office Unlimited, and Service Provider Unlimited DIDs.
- If you have been thinking about porting your Canadian Number(s) to Callcentric; we strongly encourage you to act fast as once this promotion expires the standard $25 per DID porting fee will be re-instated.
- To verify portability of your existing Canadian Number(s), please check the following page:
- Expanded Canadian Footprint - We have significantly increased our Canadian Footprint for both porting and ordering new Numbers. We now provide DIDs in all of the provinces and territories in Canada.
- To review our expanded coverage in Canada, please check the following page:
- FREE Toll-Free DID Porting Promotion has been extended - We can port all North America Based TF Numbers (800,855,866,877,888) and there are no per customer limits in regards to how many Toll-Free Numbers are eligible for this promotion. This promotion has been extended for a limited time and when it expires the standard $25 per DID porting fee will be re-instated.
Jul 3rd, 2013 09:36 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 24th, 2011
[VOIP] Callcentic: FREE Porting for ALL Canadian NumbersExpiry: Unknown Report Expired Deal
Last edited by MrRockstar; Jul 3rd, 2013 at 09:38 PM.
Sponsored Links - Join the RedFlagDeals.com community and remove this ad.