Voip with Canadian Number to use overseas

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2017 10:20 am
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2013
4269 posts
488 upvotes
NORTH YORK
On second thought, the feature of having more than one number is useful for business use. But for personal use and in respect of the small real estate on a cell, use of 2 or more # is not quite practical.
@CSX222 is using it for business. The availability of multi number is a HUGE PLUS with each company or subsidarary or department having a different #
Daniel

Fido $15 3Gb plan
free TextmeUp SMS/MMS/incoming call
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2013
4269 posts
488 upvotes
NORTH YORK
xzzxFare wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 6:27 pm
Hi guys, first of all I would like to thank you for the replies... I found a problem with Text me up (at least with my phone Xiaomi model). If the phone is in stand by , it doesn't ring, and nothing happened in the display... you have to open the app then check on history, and finally you will see the lost call...
It seems to be a very big issue...
I will try, as suggested with Fongo App... in Android Market I am not able to find it, there is just the version "Fongo World Edition" and they will charge me 8.5 CAD roughly ... I saw that in amazon canada I can download the app for free, and it is called "Fongo - Free Calls + Free Texts". Please can someone tell me if the app in amazon market is the right one, and confirm that I can receive sms, in order to register the number with what's app ?

I will try to use Voip.ms in the case that Fongo will not working properly

Thank you so much
Hi
I have found out that using Textmeup with 4g or LTE (3 bars or above not wifi) for calls results in sound quality very close to that of carrier to carrier call. Try that out.
I wasn't aware of the difference until 2 days ago.
That applies to all VOIP calls. Test their respective results only with LTE or 4 g
Daniel

Fido $15 3Gb plan
free TextmeUp SMS/MMS/incoming call