Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

The Volts - CMFR Jackets (Mens + Women)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2013 2:00 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: I voted this thread in the Thread of the Month - Nominate threads for January 2013 Now: thread-month-nominate-threads-january-2013-now-1298303/
VOTED baby!! ;)
fatboi555 wrote: How long does the volt take to reply to email? i emailed support@thevolts.com and it been 4 days no reply.
Have you followed up with them? i.e. sent them another e-mail saying, "Hey, I haven't heard back from you so..."

The answered some of my e-mails within minutes, others hours, and still others a day. But four days is much too long. Definitely follow up with them!
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Dead as a Kennedy.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Aug 20, 2009
21 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to get a large exclusive oxton but the sizing is odd for me... The medium was a bit small and the large is quite big specially in the arms area...as hard as it is to let go considering how great this deal was, I'm selling the jacket at cost... Ill be posting it soon on the BST forum... anyone interested can PM me...pick up only in the Mississauga area.

CGadmin... You can take me off the list and thanks again for all your help!
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
Some DEALS back up on theVolts

Napapijri jackets
CMFR Wax Oxton (s) only
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Oct 8, 2010
993 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
XxXSnake23XxX wrote: Some DEALS back up on theVolts

Napapijri jackets
CMFR Wax Oxton (s) only
Yeh I saw the email from volts and pulled the trigger...
5'7", 148lbs. hopefully it fits.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9951 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto
Having a change of heart and not looking to keep my LARGE Black Exclusive Oxton so PM me and you get it at cost. Pick up in Richmond Hill. :)
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
XxXSnake23XxX wrote: Some DEALS back up on theVolts

Napapijri jackets
CMFR Wax Oxton (s) only
are the napapijri any good?

and most of the jackets on this site have raccoon hood fur???
whats up with that?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2012
2860 posts
928 upvotes
Bedboi wrote: are the napapijri any good?

whats up with that?
The Napapijri look quite expensive based on MSRP... good deal if you're looking for something not-of-the-norm.

Racoon > Coyote, as a personal preference. (Refer back images that I posted here.) Racoon has more definition and really stands out... but that might be because strips of Coyote/Fox fur are everywhere.. who knows.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
Bedboi wrote: are the napapijri any good?

whats up with that?
napapijri seems to be more popular in Europe but in all honesty, for $180 for a 80% Duck Down, 20% Duck Feather with a detachable raccoon fur trim is quite a snag. No pocket warmers might be a turn off to some.
Might not be as put to par the CG's/Nobis/MK etc in terms of features but the jacket (seems) that it will keep u warm throughout a canadian winter

Get the orange one for $110 and make it more of a steal... if u like looking like a pylon ;)
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)