Site Comments & Suggestions

Vote up/down thumbs aren't showing up in any post I view.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2017 11:29 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 13, 2015
28 posts
303 upvotes
Okanagan Valley, Bri…

Vote up/down thumbs aren't showing up in any post I view.

Yeah, the little thumbs up or down vote buttons don't seem to be showing at the moment, for me anyways.
Anyone else? Thumbs Up SignThumbs Down Sign
〰〰〰〰〰
Confucious say... "You can't give I.O.U. to U.P.S. for C.O.D., They call F.B.I. on you!"
7 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8366 posts
12708 upvotes
Scarborough
SouthOkanagan wrote:
Sep 28th, 2017 2:55 pm
Yeah, the little thumbs up or down vote buttons don't seem to be showing at the moment, for me anyways.
Anyone else? Thumbs Up SignThumbs Down Sign
It's disable in some forums. Check Hot Deals and let me know what you see (or don't see).
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
27945 posts
3964 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
Sep 28th, 2017 3:06 pm
It's disable in some forums. Check Hot Deals and let me know what you see (or don't see).
Is this enroute to elimination of thumbs down in all forums or just a select few?
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional minority, and rabidly promoted by unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds the proposition that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.' Anonymous
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8366 posts
12708 upvotes
Scarborough
Pete_Coach wrote:
Sep 29th, 2017 8:26 am
Is this enroute to elimination of thumbs down in all forums or just a select few?
No I just meant it was always turned off in some forums (eg: Off Topic). The plan to eliminate downvote's in replies is still in the pipeline and is a technical change that needs to be made rather than just flipping a switch.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
2804 posts
436 upvotes
Aurora, ON
I don't have up/down vote thumbs in the OP of any threads .....not sure why...? I've noticed where they show in other posts is replaced with a facebook / twitter icon?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8366 posts
12708 upvotes
Scarborough
jackie999 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 5:27 pm
I don't have up/down vote thumbs in the OP of any threads .....not sure why...? I've noticed where they show in other posts is replaced with a facebook / twitter icon?
You have any add-ons installed which modify how the page displays? Maybe post a screenshot?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
2804 posts
436 upvotes
Aurora, ON
Found it ...was above the post ..possibly an add on to prevent the 'fly down' of the top menus is/was blocking.
Thanks! Now I know where to look...
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8366 posts
12708 upvotes
Scarborough
jackie999 wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 7:34 am
Found it ...was above the post ..possibly an add on to prevent the 'fly down' of the top menus is/was blocking.
Thanks! Now I know where to look...
If your issue is the menu bar following you down the page you can actually stop that using this link.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/how-unst ... r-1948715/