22 upvotes

[A&W Canada] Coupons - Expire July 23/17

Deal Link:
Expiry:
July 23, 2017
Retailer:
A&W Canada
Current A&W coupons offer the following:
  • Upgrade to sweet potato fries for FREE with the purchase of regularly priced fries or a combo.
  • Enjoy a FREE stack of 3 pancakes with the purchase of a stack of 3 pancakes at the regular price.
  • Enjoy fries and a regular soft drink for FREE with a purchase of a Chubby Chicken Burger at the regular price.
  • Add an extra beef patty for FREE with a purchase of a Teen Burger or a Mozza Burger at the regular price.

I have made a copy of the coupons and create an image file so it can be printed multiple times.

Coupons expire July 23/17.

Edit: You don't have to sign up to the A&W coupon website. You can just copy and paste the image I attached onto Microsoft Word or another program and print off the coupons.

Edit2: Separate coupons individually so ppl can choose which one to copy, paste and print. Like who is going to order multiple pancakes, really?!?!
Images
  • A&W_Coupons_Jul_23.png
  • A&W_Coupons_DoubleTeen.png
  • A&W_Coupons_RootBeer_Fries.png
  • A&W_Coupons_Pancakes.png
  • A&W_Coupons_Sweet_Potatoes_Fries.png
Last edited by uofs09 on Jul 17th, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"In films when they are holding on for their lives, if you can't do a pull up you will probably die."

"Mufasa skipped back day, and so Simba lost his daddy. Do pullups or Scar will kill you and take your pride!"

Koodo $40 1GB
8 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1364 posts
407 upvotes
Ontario
You know, when the link leads to "sign in" or join something all the "FREE" words you use don't apply. It is not free when you have to give up personal information.
[OP]
Apr 24, 2014
49 posts
22 upvotes
eager beaver wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 5:38 pm
You know, when the link leads to "sign in" or join something all the "FREE" words you use don't apply. It is not free when you have to give up personal information.
That's why I attached an image so ppl can just copy, paste, and print onto Word document. They can print the coupons without having to sign up using their email.
"In films when they are holding on for their lives, if you can't do a pull up you will probably die."

"Mufasa skipped back day, and so Simba lost his daddy. Do pullups or Scar will kill you and take your pride!"

Koodo $40 1GB
Dec 29, 2012
382 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Can I just show the coupons on my phone or do I have to print them?
Oct 3, 2013
191 posts
107 upvotes
BC
eager beaver wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 5:38 pm
You are required to give a name, e-mail, postal code, and make a password. Way to make a big deal out of nothing.
[OP]
Apr 24, 2014
49 posts
22 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 10:55 pm
Thanks OP. Can I just show the coupons on my phone or do I have to print them?
You have to print the coupons out. I have already tried to show the cashier on my phone and they declined.

Koodo $40 1GB
Jan 17, 2017
303 posts
95 upvotes
Hmmm weird with A&W I always show on phone
[OP]
Apr 24, 2014
49 posts
22 upvotes
ahlong wrote:
Jul 18th, 2017 9:25 am
Hmmm weird with A&W I always show on phone
I guess YMMV depending on the front cashier.

Koodo $40 1GB
Oct 23, 2013
280 posts
355 upvotes
N/A
Free root beer coupon here. You have to show them it on your phone, doesn't work on desktop.
No purchase or sign up needed. Once again, MUST be on a mobile device!
(Tested out in Bayshore + Carlingwood Mall + Merivale Locations)