[A&W] A&W Coupons - now more available online

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2018 4:20 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8013 posts
1334 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Aren't you supposed to show the coupon with the generated barcode from www.awcoupon.ca? YMMV with the screenshot alone

Edit: I don't see that coupon, mama alone is $2.49 however, add fries and drink and it should be about the same.
Spicy hanabero chicken is $3.5
Last edited by Daijoubu on Apr 9th, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
1796 posts
1178 upvotes
Toronto and London
Daijoubu wrote:
Apr 9th, 2018 1:55 pm
Aren't you supposed to show the coupon with the generated barcode from www.awcoupon.ca? YMMV with the screenshot alone
Thanks edited OP.
Jun 25, 2017
62 posts
30 upvotes
Sure you dont want cheese with that sir, nope but i do want free lettuce pls

Man they get so cheesed! when you do that then pull out the 4.99$ cupon..
Lmao its like they own the place or something
And dont forget you can get petropoints on your a&w orders in the petro locations :)
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
15283 posts
11632 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP. wish it was no charge onion ring substitution like Burger King does for combos. however price is still great
Rex, eat the salad.
Nov 25, 2009
152 posts
41 upvotes
BestGuyEver wrote:
Apr 9th, 2018 1:58 pm
Sure you dont want cheese with that sir, nope but i do want free lettuce pls

Man they get so cheesed! when you do that then pull out the 4.99$ cupon..
Lmao its like they own the place or something
And dont forget you can get petropoints on your a&w orders in the petro locations :)
actually, many a&w i run into are managed and runned by the franchises owner/partners. So i think they are more pressured to upsell you on your order. Of course that's not the best attitude to have but i guess that's one of
Nov 25, 2003
203 posts
38 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
Usual set of *CRAP* coupons for BC.

Thanks A&W for bending us over again (and again).

Makes me feel less guilty about using the "free root beer" coupon about a dozen times now.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
I've been away for a while....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8013 posts
1334 upvotes
Montreal, QC
1st timer wrote:
Apr 9th, 2018 2:16 pm
Usual set of *CRAP* coupons for BC.

Thanks A&W for bending us over again (and again).

Makes me feel less guilty about using the "free root beer" coupon about a dozen times now.Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Ah, so the coupons are not the same nation wide.
Nov 25, 2003
203 posts
38 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
Daijoubu wrote:
Apr 9th, 2018 2:26 pm
Ah, so the coupons are not the same nation wide.
Nope (I think this has been the case for at least a year now).

Oh well, I'm glad at least some of you guys are able to get some good deals (time for me to get another free root beer heh)
I've been away for a while....
Aug 12, 2003
895 posts
134 upvotes
Hamilton
Daijoubu wrote:
Apr 9th, 2018 1:55 pm

Edit: I don't see that coupon, mama alone is $2.49 however, add fries and drink and it should be about the same.
Spicy hanabero chicken is $3.5
Its the first coupon for Ontario mama combo $5, you must be diff province or not logged in.

Its funny I show them the barcode everytime and they just enter it themself so no actual redemption is made and I can just keep reusing it.
Feb 15, 2017
105 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
Their Habanero chicken burger is really good. I'm glad the prices stayed the same this go around unlike McDonalds(ON).

Yeah most places just accept a screenshot of the barcode if you're nice(or play dumb).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8013 posts
1334 upvotes
Montreal, QC
traktion wrote:
Apr 9th, 2018 2:38 pm
Its the first coupon for Ontario mama combo $5, you must be diff province or not logged in.

Its funny I show them the barcode everytime and they just enter it themself so no actual redemption is made and I can just keep reusing it.
Yep, I'm in Quebec, I'll try not to click on the barcode next time lol
Aug 31, 2017
729 posts
176 upvotes
JemboBam wrote:
Apr 9th, 2018 2:42 pm
Their Habanero chicken burger is really good. I'm glad the prices stayed the same this go around unlike McDonalds(ON).

Yeah most places just accept a screenshot of the barcode if you're nice(or play dumb).
Yes, yes it is. The chicken burger is actually very tasty.

Also, when ordering fries say NO SALT. They are fresh and taste MUCH BETTER.
Sep 8, 2017
277 posts
616 upvotes
Anyone have a copy of the coupon with the barcode so we can PDF and print it out more than once?
Jan 1, 2018
104 posts
47 upvotes
man no deals for the red-meat free eaters!
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!