Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
March 11, 2018
Retailer:
A&W
A&W is now offering a free root beer to each 'friend' that you refer.

Coupon seems to expire 3 days after you claim the offer by printing the coupon (print to PDF or multiple copies may work, not sure), but you can always make another account.

You need to make an account, grab a ref link, and refer a second account. I suggest using a disposable email, as they do need to be verified. Coupon looks like this:

Doesn't seem like the referring account gets anything, but I don't think affiliate links are allowed (?) otherwise I'd share mine so you don't have to make multiple accounts.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2003
1933 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
oh I just found out a few days ago it was working again. It had stopped working for like 2 months I think? The barcodes are all the same for everyone. It's just that the expiry date is different if you print the coupon
[OP]
Feb 10, 2017
83 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
MilkyWind wrote:
Feb 16th, 2018 9:17 pm
oh I just found out a few days ago it was working again. It had stopped working for like 2 months I think? The barcodes are all the same for everyone. It's just that the expiry date is different if you print the coupon
Oh okay, good to know. If anyone doesn't want to bother with accounts, here's a pic of the coupon: