Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[A&W] free sweet potato fries YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2014 11:06 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3346 posts
2442 upvotes
Montreal

[A&W] free sweet potato fries YMMV

I've been eating a lot of a&w lately and noticed that at different locations (in qc) if they have the self order machines, the sweet potato fries are priced at 0$.. Asked the cashier and she said it's been like that for a while and nothing has been done.

Give it a try. I like these, they come with Chipotle sauce.
Came in for 3$ mozza burgers!
20 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1603 posts
2031 upvotes
Vancouver
They have self order machines? :o
I doubt they will let this slide for long tho. They'll just start rejecting orders.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3346 posts
2442 upvotes
Montreal
HoboEater wrote: They have self order machines? :o
I doubt they will let this slide for long tho. They'll just start rejecting orders.
They don't see what you pay. Only what you order. I just brought it up with them in a non-rfd fashion to make sure I'm not crossing any boundaries haha
Jan 13, 2010
235 posts
146 upvotes
In the near future, expect a machine that nukes the patty and assembles the burger! Next to a cardboard cut-out of the burger king commercial guy smiling!
Jun 14, 2011
561 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
Is that for the Mont-Royal A&W? that's the only place I know that have self-order machines
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2358 posts
618 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
So you can just get the fries for free and order nothing else?

Wish calgary A&w's had the self ordering
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3346 posts
2442 upvotes
Montreal
LH2712 wrote: Is that for the Mont-Royal A&W? that's the only place I know that have self-order machines
Most in QC do actually. Concordia, Mont Royal, St Jerome.. the only ones I haven't seen one are those within gaz stations etc.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4725 posts
2778 upvotes
Never seen self-order machines at A&W here in BC. Would be a good deal as their sweet potato fries with chipotle is pretty good.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2004
1116 posts
150 upvotes
Wow... i didn't know they have these machines? can anyone let me know if there is any in ontario? love those sweet potato fries.. especially the Chipotle sauce....
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
galantgtz99 wrote: Wow... i didn't know they have these machines? can anyone let me know if there is any in ontario? love those sweet potato fries.. especially the Chipotle sauce....
same
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
ilove wrote: Never seen self-order machines at A&W here in BC. Would be a good deal as their sweet potato fries with chipotle is pretty good.
The A&W at Waterfront Station has them.
Dec 24, 2007
240 posts
96 upvotes
carsncars wrote: The A&W at Waterfront Station has them.
I'll give it a try tomorrow and post the results.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7827 posts
9141 upvotes
Vancouver
ilove wrote: Never seen self-order machines at A&W here in BC. Would be a good deal as their sweet potato fries with chipotle is pretty good.
There's one at Richmond Center.
Sep 6, 2006
479 posts
719 upvotes
The one on Robson and Howe next to Chapters has the machines
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2625 posts
2581 upvotes
Vancouver
And the other one on Robson near Richards
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
Lol us vancouverites should all go for some self serve a and w for free fries and chipotle sauce
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4725 posts
2778 upvotes
carsncars wrote: The A&W at Waterfront Station has them.
Spinner wrote: There's one at Richmond Center.
ebee wrote: The one on Robson and Howe next to Chapters has the machines
evanwier wrote: And the other one on Robson near Richards
Ok then
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11298 posts
3835 upvotes
Nowhere
Serves them right if people take advantage of this. I guess that's just the cost of replacing people with machines. There is a reason why places like Walmart have removed self serve checkouts. It's pretty sad that they are doing this. I hope they still have a human cashier. The locations I've been to usually only have one cashier and if they take away the cashier, I won't be going there anymore.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
never been here in years...is there an AW machine in scarborough? only AWs i know are at PETRO canada stations
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Dec 24, 2007
240 posts
96 upvotes
Don't bother with the ones at Robson & Howe, and Waterfront, they're showing normal prices.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)