Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
A&W

Nationwide - $3.50 A&W Teen burger. No coupon needed

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2017 9:42 am
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17375 upvotes
Markham
story wrote: Declined Entertainment Book coupon in Surrey.
Was told couldn't use it even as regular price which is $6 during the promotion.
I think that is BS....normally not to be combined means you can't double coupon stuff. I really think this is at the discretion of the location manager/cashier ie YMMV to some extent.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2788 upvotes
kanucks25 wrote: Probably the last time I have A&W for a while. Used to love Teen Burgers but seems like the quality has gone over the past couple years, at least at the locations around me.

Losing interest in fast-food in general. I used to value the cheaper prices but now I rather just go to a proper burger place, pay $8-12 instead and be properly satisfied.

I'll still go for those $2 nuggets at BK if they ever come back though :P
Same. I just had Five Guys last night. Got a lot of food for $10. That's not much more expensive than a Big Mac meal these days.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
infamy_ wrote: The only A&W burger I would get is the Uncle Burger, the teen and mozza are not as good as they use to be
Oh man, when they introduced the Uncle Burger 10 years ago, they had a printable $3 coupon. That's all I ate for the longest time in university. The burger alone now is like $8-9.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2011
1682 posts
881 upvotes
Montreal
ahlong wrote: 2 for $5 big king is still on >>>
I love this deal and quite like the big king, but 2x Teen at $7 is a better value (taste, meat quality) than the big king deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2960 posts
632 upvotes
kanucks25 wrote: Probably the last time I have A&W for a while. Used to love Teen Burgers but seems like the quality has gone over the past couple years, at least at the locations around me.

Losing interest in fast-food in general. I used to value the cheaper prices but now I rather just go to a proper burger place, pay $8-12 instead and be properly satisfied.

I'll still go for those $2 nuggets at BK if they ever come back though :P
agree wonder if im just being a picky eater, of it the food is truly getting worse.
Mar 30, 2006
252 posts
244 upvotes
Edmonton
Mission Complete. 5000 points
BOGO Coupon bonus included. 10000 points

Wallet Happy. 2000 points
Digestive system sad. -4000 points
Banned
May 29, 2012
304 posts
54 upvotes
YALE
Bought my drink at mcd but it was 2.6 for med. Same as aw, I think. And they both shrunk their small drinks. And both don't list prices of the pop on menu.
U have to have iq of 130 to navigate this complexity.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2788 upvotes
spuzzum wrote: Bought my drink at mcd but it was 2.6 for med. Same as aw, I think. And they both shrunk their small drinks. And both don't list prices of the pop on menu.
U have to have iq of 130 to navigate this complexity.
The frosted mug is SO worth it.
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
whoa-albert wrote: Oh man, when they introduced the Uncle Burger 10 years ago, they had a printable $3 coupon. That's all I ate for the longest time in university. The burger alone now is like $8-9.
I remember the uncle. It wasn't that long ago either, like 4-5 years. 3$, best deal ever.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19893 posts
4112 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
Thanks OP. Haven't seen a teen for $3.50 since I was in Bangkok. Will pick one up for lunch today.
Apr 24, 2014
993 posts
2463 upvotes
Does anyone misses the original fries before A&W changes to the soggy russet thick-cut fries? Back in the day I would stop by there and just order the fries only.
Wear shoes instead of sandals or going barefoot when walking to the smoker/grill.
Jan 16, 2009
217 posts
95 upvotes
uofs09 wrote: Does anyone misses the original fries before A&W changes to the soggy russet thick-cut fries? Back in the day I would stop by there and just order the fries only.
I'm trying to remember since it was so long ago, but before the current fries, they had the same type of fries that KFC has now, which I liked a lot. Then before those fries, they had these really basic fries, kind of like McDonald's fries but a little harder. I didn't really care for those fries. That must have been a good 15-20 years ago.

What I miss is their gravy. Around the same time (15-20 years ago), their gravy was much darker, and had more of a beef(?) flavor, compared to the current, light gravy. That gravy was so good I used the last few fries as a makeshift spoon to finish of the little container. Not a fan of their current gravy.
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
116 upvotes
Just got the new coupons in the mail and they've raised the price to 2 Teens for $8.00
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
umadbrah wrote: how much for a teen burger? 'bout treefiddy
lol I had one of these last eve. I was fairly intoxicated at home and my woman brought me one to cure my hunger. Damn solid hamburger.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Banned
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
498 upvotes
LoveRFD wrote: The deal is over.
i went this afternoon, no signs and menu looked like it was back to reg price. just walked back out and had a slice of pizza instead.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
i6s1 wrote: Thanks OP. Haven't seen a teen for $3.50 since I was in Bangkok. Will pick one up for lunch today.
instead of a burger patty, i think those teens are typically stuffed with sausage.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7068 posts
3379 upvotes
HRhater wrote: i went this afternoon, no signs and menu looked like it was back to reg price. just walked back out and had a slice of pizza instead.
you are the customer from hell lol
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Deal just ended, waiting for A&W coupon booklet
Go have my lunch at McDonalds instead, as I have the coupons : J
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2788 upvotes
earthpetal wrote: Go have my lunch at McDonalds instead,
You must really hate yourself

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)