Expired Coupons

[A&W] A&W - *NEW* English Muffin Beyond Meat Sausage & Egger 50% Coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2019 2:13 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 11, 2012
1 posts
6 upvotes
YVR

A&W - *NEW* English Muffin Beyond Meat Sausage & Egger 50% Coupon

Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
A&W
Show this on your phone at A&W to get 50% off the new English Muffin Beyond Meat Sausage and Egger - I've tried this and it works.

A&W.jpeg
7 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2008
2164 posts
1127 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Been waiting for this. Thanks OP!!
:D
Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
4 posts
Kanata, ON
Thanks op! This entices me to try it again for good measure. The first time I had it the patty was incredibly dried out/rubbery and really not comparable to their regular beyond meat burgers (which I find are quite good).
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
1613 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
plumbunnie wrote: Thanks op! This entices me to try it again for good measure. The first time I had it the patty was incredibly dried out/rubbery and really not comparable to their regular beyond meat burgers (which I find are quite good).
It might just be how they do it because I had the same experience. Was not worth the price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2006
2902 posts
832 upvotes
Ontario
Over now?

I don't see this coupon when I log into my coupons.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (2%+, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
4 posts
Kanata, ON
kookoo wrote: It might just be how they do it because I had the same experience. Was not worth the price.
Ah, that's a shame. Good thing their hashbrowns are the best (imo).
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12339 posts
7229 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
What's a 'plumbunnie'?
plumbunnie wrote: Ah, that's a shame. Good thing their hashbrowns are the best (imo).

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Top