Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wal-Mart

Hot! Borne Portable Bluetooth Speaker with USB/SD/FM & colour changing LED $2.00 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2017 12:17 am
Sep 8, 2003
348 posts
689 upvotes

Hot! Borne Portable Bluetooth Speaker with USB/SD/FM & colour changing LED $2.00 YMMV

Price:
$2.00
Retailer:
Wal-Mart
Found at Thornhill Wal-Mart in the electronics section. Obviously this may be store specific.

Previous deal on RFD was $7.00 here http://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/home-t ... g-speaker/

About 50 left (I bought 45 as business give-aways).
Last edited by kingofwit on May 28th, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
70 replies
Nov 7, 2013
37 posts
56 upvotes
Ottawa
There was plenty of stock at Walmart South Keys in Ottawa yesterday.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4397 posts
10584 upvotes
Clareview Edmonton never has anything :(
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Sep 8, 2003
348 posts
689 upvotes
Updated, although I personally don't think it makes a difference in the title. If you are interested in the item you will read the initial post, where I state where it was found and that it may be store specific. But who does it hurt to add it.
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3095 posts
1510 upvotes
QC, Canada
Any sku ? Thanks !! :)
Jul 3, 2003
172 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! About 50+ left at Bayfield Walmart in Barrie.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2967 posts
2001 upvotes
montreal
Can these play mp3 directly on a usb stick (or sd card)?
Jan 13, 2013
978 posts
1515 upvotes
Saguenay, QC

Didn't find anything useful with the # on Google
Mar 6, 2006
832 posts
725 upvotes
GTA
In Walmart Thornhill just a couple of open boxes left.
Sep 8, 2003
348 posts
689 upvotes
superbigjay wrote: Can these play mp3 directly on a usb stick (or sd card)?
Yes, that's the purpose of the Mini-SD support. There is a guy who did a 10 minute review on youtube, check it out.
Digital Improvements
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4245 posts
2608 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP! Found a couple of these next to the cash (in the Electronics department). Employee was surprised when the price came up as $2! Don't know if there were any left in the other area within the department - this was the Pointe-Claire location.

Have been trying it out a bit. Works great and lots of options/feature that my other speakers don't have. Worth it for me just for the FM tuner alone! No-brainer for a couple of bucks! (FWIW, shows as $19.99 at London Drugs).
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
deals46 wrote: Thanks OP! Found a couple of these next to the cash (in the Electronics department). Employee was surprised when the price came up as $2! Don't know if there were any left in the other area within the department - this was the Pointe-Claire location.

Have been trying it out a bit. Works great and lots of options/feature that my other speakers don't have. Worth it for me just for the FM tuner alone! No-brainer for a couple of bucks! (FWIW, shows as $19.99 at London Drugs).
Anymore left at the Pointe Claire location?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4245 posts
2608 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
As I had mentioned, do not know if there were any others in the department. I was in a bit of a hurry and was ok with what I saw next to the cash so did not wander around. In case it helps, the number on the receipt is 069176800182 .
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1589 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Thanks OP! Found some at Chatham ON WM this afternoon. They were located in the electronics section around the TV's - there were about 25 left when I was there.

These are decent for $2 although having previously purchasing one around Christmas when they were on sale ($7), the built-in rechargeable battery doesn't seem to last more than an hour.....at least on the one I picked up. Other than that it has decent sound for the size and lots of features such as USB port, micro SD card slot, FM radio and Bluetooth.
Mar 10, 2011
567 posts
497 upvotes
Niagara
Don't do it. It lasts an hour for the first week then rapidly drops off to about 10 minutes in the second week. Got 2 at $7. Had to return both. Junk. Save your toonie.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
3166 posts
2230 upvotes
Winnipeg
Confirmed at WPG Southdale. Lots left but i took the last white one.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1834 posts
1569 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Anyone saw this in stock in Montréal area?
Would have some if at $2.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)