• Sep 12th, 2008 2:18 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 23, 2005
527 posts
164 upvotes

Wal-Mart Photo Center Online

Anyone knows how long does it take for order you put online before it ready for pick up in store? I am going to pick it up at Walmart location with photo printing machine(i.e. store that available to pick up order)
4 replies
Dec 9, 2006
143 posts
2 upvotes
Usually they get the order and print it within an hour from you submitting it. At least that's how it was where I used to work.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2005
527 posts
164 upvotes
they would get the order/file from the server instantly? Will I get an email telling me the order is ready?
Dec 9, 2006
143 posts
2 upvotes
dasiuyan wrote:
Sep 12th, 2008 12:10 am
they would get the order/file from the server instantly? Will I get an email telling me the order is ready?
Depends if they're closed or not. But the email you get doesn't actually mean the order is ready, you get that once the orders processed and received at the Photolab, but the prints have to be manually set to print by an employee so if it's busy your order might not be printed the instant you get a confirmation. But if you recently put in your order it'll definately be ready tomorow morning about an hour after the Photolab opens back up.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2005
527 posts
164 upvotes
BananaGroove wrote:
Sep 12th, 2008 12:33 am
Depends if they're closed or not. But the email you get doesn't actually mean the order is ready, you get that once the orders processed and received at the Photolab, but the prints have to be manually set to print by an employee so if it's busy your order might not be printed the instant you get a confirmation. But if you recently put in your order it'll definately be ready tomorow morning about an hour after the Photolab opens back up.
Very good...thanks for the information!!