Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Wal Mart. Shadow Of Mordor. PS4/Xbox One. $19.96. The Crew. $24.96

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2015 8:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill

Wal Mart. Shadow Of Mordor. PS4/Xbox One. $19.96. The Crew. $24.96

Starting tomorrow, Thursday 03, Shadow of Mordor for PS4 and The One will be 19.96. The Crew will be $24.96.
[IMG]http://s15.postimg.org/fyvw91c6z/DSC_7167.jpg[/IMG]
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
50 replies
Jun 11, 2015
512 posts
719 upvotes
Montreal
Thank you so munch. I was about to buy shadow of mordor at best buy for $29.99.
Feb 28, 2012
113 posts
25 upvotes
Montreal
Lego Batman hit the sweet spot for me. I'm going to pick that up!
Jun 26, 2010
912 posts
680 upvotes
Vancouver
How good (or bad) is The Crew?
Aug 16, 2006
29 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it worth the time to Price Match / Beat at BBY?????

Thoughts?

Ludwig187 wrote: Thank you so munch. I was about to buy shadow of mordor at best buy for $29.99.
Nov 25, 2009
441 posts
50 upvotes
sip_99 wrote: Is it worth the time to Price Match / Beat at BBY?????

Thoughts?
Its a really fun game, very well done and the nemesis system is super immersive. It is a bit on the easy side though, I can often set off the alarms in three Orc forts and then just John Rambo my way through everyone.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
shabbydog wrote: How good (or bad) is The Crew?
this should tell you the answer to that question.... http://bfy.tw/1b8f
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Aug 31, 2015
20 posts
33 upvotes
Laval
What you can do is buy to best buy and tell him at wal mart is less $ and they make the same price and discount 10% more...
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2005
1259 posts
971 upvotes
Ottawa
It didn't get the greatest reviews, but I think it's a pretty good game.. especially when playing with friends. definitely worth 25 bucks in my opinion.
Jun 26, 2010
912 posts
680 upvotes
Vancouver
Answers wrote: this should tell you the answer to that question.... http://bfy.tw/1b8f
Thanks for the obvious... did that already, but I like to get user opinions here too as there are a lot of gamers on this site. Here's a tip to save some of your precious time. If you don't like the question, keep scrolling.
May 16, 2013
13 posts
4 upvotes
Niagara Falls

LET ME GOOGLE IT FOR YOU LOLOLOLOLLOLHAHAHA.

just kidding. Seriously though? It's okay. I had high hopes and was let down.

Don't expect it to be like need for speed.

The interface is very bad. the story line is weak. And doing good at racing doesn't matter because its like an RPG style, if you don't have the levels the guy higher level then you is magically faster.

The developers promised to patch things up but its a little too late.
Aug 16, 2006
29 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Hey Thanks...

Yah..I agree it's a great game! I was actually asking about whether it's worth the effort to go and get it price matched at best buy (or price beat)...anyone tried yet?

cycro27 wrote: Its a really fun game, very well done and the nemesis system is super immersive. It is a bit on the easy side though, I can often set off the alarms in three Orc forts and then just John Rambo my way through everyone.
Nov 25, 2009
441 posts
50 upvotes
sip_99 wrote: Hey Thanks...

Yah..I agree it's a great game! I was actually asking about whether it's worth the effort to go and get it price matched at best buy (or price beat)...anyone tried yet?
Oh hahahaha my bad, I don't see why it'd be a problem, probably best to wait till tomorrow when the sale actually starts.
Banned
Mar 21, 2010
196 posts
34 upvotes
Canada
Awesome, thanks OP!

I'm going to pick up Shadow of Mordor for PS4. Tried it on PC and it's a pretty fun game.
Aug 16, 2006
29 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Yah..I typically can wait until games get below $20 before I consider buying....no reason to pay more than that (sure I miss out on the online interaction at the beginning)..

Can't justify paying north of $60 for a new game when many times, they're not worth $60 (or even $30)..

Our library here has games to borrow (for free ..yes!)...but you gotta renew every week. But if the game is really good and I like it..I'll typically buy.

cycro27 wrote: Oh hahahaha my bad, I don't see why it'd be a problem, probably best to wait till tomorrow when the sale actually starts.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2008
1045 posts
396 upvotes
Calgary
If only this was the pricing for the GOTY edition. Seems like that one might be hard to find down the line as most stores don't even carry it in-store (Best Buy only sells it online).
The Best Deals Are The Unadvertised Ones
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2935 posts
1149 upvotes
Great price for Shadow of Mordor. Great game.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
I'll pay that for Shadow of Mordor. DLC is $10 apiece too so its not too expensive. Could always buy one and wait for the other to drop in price. Or both. Works for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)