Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Wall Mounted Audio Video Console Amazon.ca $95.24

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2016 10:39 am
Tags:
12 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
i wonder if this is good for metal studs... shipping weight is 23 kg, prob not
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1028 upvotes
Toronto
marc_t wrote: i wonder if this is good for metal studs... shipping weight is 23 kg, prob not
Just use toggle bolts

This thing looks like a pain for cord management
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
thanks OP! im so close to pulling the trigger on this. what to do?
Jul 21, 2013
979 posts
661 upvotes
Calgary
I have this one, although it looks great, cable management sucks ofcourse. I burned a power supply for an external hard drive about a year ago but I am dreading taking it off the wall..
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2249 posts
858 upvotes
Minden
Roger21 wrote: I have this one, although it looks great, cable management sucks ofcourse. I burned a power supply for an external hard drive about a year ago but I am dreading taking it off the wall..
In the description it states "Cables are neatly concealed to give the console a professional, minimalist look." Since you have installed this, can you explain where or how the wires and cables are routed?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1028 upvotes
Toronto
kryton619 wrote: In the description it states "Cables are neatly concealed to give the console a professional, minimalist look." Since you have installed this, can you explain where or how the wires and cables are routed?
There's a schematic pic, looks like a nightmare
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2249 posts
858 upvotes
Minden
hitman_24 wrote: There's a schematic pic, looks like a nightmare
Thanks....didn't notice that.
Jul 21, 2013
979 posts
661 upvotes
Calgary
kryton619 wrote: In the description it states "Cables are neatly concealed to give the console a professional, minimalist look." Since you have installed this, can you explain where or how the wires and cables are routed?
There is a double wall, so behind. There are holes to feed wires down or up, but no way big enough for a hand. So if you want to change anything you have to take the whole unit off the wall.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
2092 posts
1942 upvotes
Not a fan of the look, good deal for those that like.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
looks like an old Bed headboard from the 80 s or 90 s
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5897 posts
2950 upvotes
Toronto
Roger21 wrote: There is a double wall, so behind. There are holes to feed wires down or up, but no way big enough for a hand. So if you want to change anything you have to take the whole unit off the wall.
One thing that we've seen done is lead a PVC pipe in the drywall from behind the TV mount down to where the console is... That way, you can slide cables through pretty easily.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)