Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

1/2 Price - Honeywell RTH9580WF Smart Wi-Fi Colour Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat $120

Sep 8, 2003
348 posts
689 upvotes

[Walmart] 1/2 Price - Honeywell RTH9580WF Smart Wi-Fi Colour Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat $120

Online Clearance - Limited Stock so YMMV.

Features:
• Control from Anywhere
- Free via iPhone, iPad, Android and computer
- No monthly service fee
• Fully Flexible Programming Options
- Program based on your home schedule
- Program based on your small business’ schedule
- Program based on your utility company’s peak rate pricing
• Intelligent Alerts
- Filter change reminder
- Hi/Lo temperature notification
- Loss of internet connection / internet connection restored
- Humidifier pad change reminder
• Customizable Touchscreen
- Full color, bright and easy to read
• View local weather and 5-day forecast
• Reliable, Secure Network
- Ensures app availability
• Auto Change from Heat to Cool
- Automatically determines if your home needs heating or cooling to provide maximum comfort
• Humidity Readout - View indoor and outdoor relative humidity levels
• Permanent/Temporary/Vacation Hold
- Adjust temperature to suit your schedule
• Fan Operation*
- On/Auto/Circulate Settings
- Circulate keeps air moving throughout your home
• Display Options
- Screen-saver on/off
- English/Spanish/French language interface
- °C or °F temperature display
- 12 or 24 hour clock
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
11 replies
Sep 11, 2017
169 posts
137 upvotes
seafish wrote: There are just 3 available atm. According to my price checker this price was at least since November 16. Also, some stores appears to have stock, but limited (<3)
I had this thermostat before I switched to ecobee, it's Ok, works with Alexa and Google home no problem.
Do you prefer your ecobee? Or do you find the difference negligible in terms of user experience and the functioning of the thermostat?
Sep 8, 2003
348 posts
689 upvotes
seafish wrote: There are just 3 available atm. According to my price checker this price was at least since November 16. Also, some stores appears to have stock, but limited (<3)
I had this thermostat before I switched to ecobee, it's Ok, works with Alexa and Google home no problem.
How did I miss this price checker! Awesome work!
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
Sep 8, 2003
348 posts
689 upvotes
Otugrapes wrote: Do you prefer your ecobee? Or do you find the difference negligible in terms of user experience and the functioning of the thermostat?
I use the older model of the honeywell Wi-Fi (non color, etc). Works perfect for my needs and a lot cheaper.
Digital Improvements
Dec 25, 2010
982 posts
359 upvotes
Vancouver
Hoping for an Ecobee sale to support a Canadian company.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11428 upvotes
Ottawa
Otugrapes wrote: Do you prefer your ecobee? Or do you find the difference negligible in terms of user experience and the functioning of the thermostat?
I probably wouldn't switch if ecobee was not offered for free by ontario government (I actually got $200 worth of rebates on top)
The difference is that with ecobee you can add sensors + see history of your house temperature, when ac/heater kicked in, humidity sensor, controlling is also a bit easier.
Oct 17, 2007
83 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Back in stock!

Just ordered one now.

Thanks OP!!
Oct 17, 2007
83 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if rebates are available for Honeywell smart t-stats? I've seen conflicting reports ...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)