Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$10 grocery coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2017 12:24 am
Aug 20, 2003
492 posts
351 upvotes
Markham

[Walmart] $10 grocery coupon

Save $10 off your walmart grocery bill when you spend $50 or more. Promo code=SHOP

Apply the coupon here: www.walmart.ca/grocerypromo

Fine print: Online only. Walmart pickup fee and/or shipping fees may be charged where they're applicable. Minimum pickup order value is $50 before promo code can be redeemed. Offer valid on online grocery orders only. Offer expires August 31, 2017.

Enjoy!
Last edited by hky77 on Jun 27th, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
Note: there is a $3 pickup fee.
87 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1579 posts
2117 upvotes
Toronto
I have only used these coupons twice. One was $5 , the other was $10 off. Ever since then, any coupon I added later never worked.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1474 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
CheapMang wrote: I have only used these coupons twice. One was $5 , the other was $10 off. Ever since then, any coupon I added later never worked.
Add it to a new account
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1579 posts
2117 upvotes
Toronto
skidragoon wrote: Add it to a new account
I have two accounts with Walmart. I tried using the coupons in the other account which has never redeemed a single coupon and it still didn't work.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1474 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
CheapMang wrote: I have two accounts with Walmart. I tried using the coupons in the other account which has never redeemed a single coupon and it still didn't work.
That's odd. I have two accounts, coupons work on both. Both these accounts are a few years old though, so maybe timing of the account played a roll.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1579 posts
2117 upvotes
Toronto
skidragoon wrote: That's odd. I have two accounts, coupons work on both. Both these accounts are a few years old though, so maybe timing of the account played a roll.
So the account that I have redeemed the coupons, I believe was opened in late 2014. The other account that has not redeemed a single coupon was opened in early 2013. I pretty much gave up on these coupons as a result.
Oct 18, 2007
683 posts
659 upvotes
Toronto
thanked op. code worked for one account i used recently and a new one i created a week ago. so thanks again!
Sep 20, 2007
555 posts
186 upvotes
CheapMang wrote: I have only used these coupons twice. One was $5 , the other was $10 off. Ever since then, any coupon I added later never worked.
I have always been able to stack. I have 4 eVouchers now and I've already used two in the past. Weird.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2469 posts
1415 upvotes
You have to clear your cookies/cache AND create a new account...should work fine then.
Feb 18, 2014
688 posts
1410 upvotes
CheapMang wrote: So the account that I have redeemed the coupons, I believe was opened in late 2014. The other account that has not redeemed a single coupon was opened in early 2013. I pretty much gave up on these coupons as a result.
What type of orders are you trying to apply these coupons to? The recent coupon codes from Walmart only work for grocery pick-up orders at the store... they would not work for shipping orders. I only ask because Walmart grocery pick-up did not exist in 2013/2014... which might explain why you were able to apply codes in the past but not these newer ones.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1579 posts
2117 upvotes
Toronto
shorfd wrote: What type of orders are you trying to apply these coupons to? The recent coupon codes from Walmart only work for grocery pick-up orders at the store... they would not work for shipping orders. I only ask because Walmart grocery pick-up did not exist in 2013/2014... which might explain why you were able to apply codes in the past but not these newer ones.
There were various coupon codes that were posted. Right now, I probably have 5 or 6 $10 off code sitting in my account but I am sure not all of them are for grocery pickups. I have tried to buy various different items and pushing price to over $50 and still no luck.

Maybe I will try what the other guy said and clear cookie/cache and create new account. But I dont have any new coupon codes (non grocery) at the moment.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9290 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
doesnt work for qc
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
May 28, 2016
391 posts
185 upvotes
I assume u in the west? not working where grocery pickup isn't available.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1579 posts
2117 upvotes
Toronto
gowifi wrote: I assume u in the west? not working where grocery pickup isn't available.
I am in downtown toronto
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Waiting for another $20 to make it more worthwhile but still THANK you OP :)
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3804 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver
Only 1 of the 5-6 coupon codes we've been seeing on RFD worked for me and i'm in BC. I assume the code is province specific to provinces that have grocery pickup.
Sep 20, 2011
248 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
How does buying fruits work? Little bit confused about the quantity. Do they weigh it for you or you buy in singles? Singles would come out to be more expensive no?
Mar 21, 2009
212 posts
541 upvotes
Canada
Legion021 wrote: How does buying fruits work? Little bit confused about the quantity. Do they weigh it for you or you buy in singles? Singles would come out to be more expensive no?
You indicate how many you would like to buy and initially they'll give an approximate price. When they are picking your order, they will weigh the items and will charge you a price based on the the weight.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)