Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$10 Sonicare Series 1 Toothbrush

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2017 10:43 am
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135818 upvotes
888888 upvotes
sky078 wrote: Thank you so much op! Was able to grab one from burnaby (lougheed) walmart. 2 units available as of 7pm today
how much did you pay? $14 each? That's how much I paid.

$30 taxes - $20 coupon/
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jun 12, 2012
204 posts
34 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: how much did you pay? $14 each? That's how much I paid.

$30 taxes - $20 coupon/

Yes. thats how much i paid. 29.96+0.40 Env fee plus tax and then $20 discount. I argued but she said coupon to be applied after tax value. $14 including tax is still a good deal.
May 26, 2011
420 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
sky078 wrote: Yes. thats how much i paid. 29.96+0.40 Env fee plus tax and then $20 discount. I argued but she said coupon to be applied after tax value. $14 including tax is still a good deal.
Can't seem to find the PDF of the shoppers Mart Drug coupon. The Walmart coupon is now expired, so I need to find either a copy of the shoppers coupon, or if someone still has an extra coupon that they no longer need. Pls. PM if you can part with one, as I have 3 brushes I'll need to return. If anyone wants one, pls PM me. thx.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
214 upvotes
gregster64 wrote: Can't seem to find the PDF of the shoppers Mart Drug coupon. The Walmart coupon is now expired, so I need to find either a copy of the shoppers coupon, or if someone still has an extra coupon that they no longer need. Pls. PM if you can part with one, as I have 3 brushes I'll need to return. If anyone wants one, pls PM me. thx.
I need the coupon too. I bought 3 from Walmart in-store and need to do the price adjustment
Oct 25, 2011
167 posts
151 upvotes
I have a bunch of coupons if anyone needs.

I am still trying to find one! Every walmart I've been to has been sold out for 3 weeks. Speaking with the manager they don't restock often. If anyone has an extra one I would like to get it.
Dec 15, 2015
523 posts
524 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Walmart Barton St. in Hamilton has restocked the series 1 toothbrushes. If anyone still has the coupons would appreciate two. Thanks.
"You have to risk it for the biscuit"
"$34/80GB BYOD FiDO"
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
rkvtycoon wrote: I have a bunch of coupons if anyone needs.

I am still trying to find one! Every walmart I've been to has been sold out for 3 weeks. Speaking with the manager they don't restock often. If anyone has an extra one I would like to get it.

I picked two up from ajax 2 weeks ago, and another 2 from Oshawa South few days ago. There was 2 more at Oshawa south
Oct 25, 2011
167 posts
151 upvotes
I went to the Ajax one a couple times, empty shelves. You seem to have luck.
Aug 22, 2011
14 posts
66 upvotes
VICTORIA
sheriff7863 wrote: Here is the link to the coupon, stock today was at Walmart, Silver Linden, Richmond Hill

http://i.imgur.com/b2m2Fmv.png
I went by my local Walmart today and tried to get one of the toothbrushes with this coupon but was refused due to the low-quality of the scan. Their reasoning to me was that they could not read the address where the rebate was to be mailed-out. Oh well.
Nov 17, 2016
293 posts
288 upvotes
Deal of the century is dead. Walmart increased price to $38.62.

Please move the thread.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2184 posts
252 upvotes
Ottawa
EPcjay wrote: Still waiting here as well.
Mine has been saying "your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing" for a while now
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
masoud100 wrote: Mine has been saying "your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing" for a while now
Getting ridiculous. 12 weeks and no rebate yet.