Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$20 off $50+ Walmart Online Grocery order (GTA, Ottawa + Edmonton Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2017 3:03 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17525 upvotes
TORONTO
etownjack wrote: My buddy told me his pick up window was 12pm-2pm and didn't go to pick it up until 7pm
You can pick up anytime after your slot on the same day.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
2166 posts
710 upvotes
i just tried to place an order, the earliest i can pick up the order is APRIL 13th!!! wtf?!
Jun 17, 2006
594 posts
364 upvotes
Calgary
FYI now works for Calgary - you just have to pick a slot on or after April 4th (the day that grocery pick-up starts in Calgary).
eBay Feedback: 118 and counting.
Sep 4, 2013
338 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. Used 5 times with the email addresses we have. Save 100 on grocery. Really good looking produce and long expiry on dairy. Best part, quick and easy and we don't buy extra

Edmonton experience...manager came out and even talked to talk and ask for feedback. So good that I forgot I was getting cheap grocery
Dec 11, 2006
368 posts
141 upvotes
Hamilton
Yes, thanks very much OP. I used it a total of 8 times to fill up my pantry and get some cleaning staples.

Have yet to have a bad experience with it. Pick ups were always very quick.
my mood today: :|
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
Darn, they brought back up to regular the price of the gluten free pasta.. should have stocked up last week...
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4586 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If my wife and I have an account each and want to take advantage of this promo, can we book our pickup times to be the same time?
Feb 24, 2008
345 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa
keanehoa wrote: Just pick up the order with $20 coupon, I order 2 bags of Rose Jasmine White Scented Rice ($15.85 each ), guest what ? they give me the cheap panda brand Delicious Kitchen Jasmine Rice, what a crook, so I refused the rice and have rest of others in the order, looks like the $20 coupon gone and the total amount I paid the others stuff even more when I shop in store. Any you guys get lucky with the rice ?
lol
It happens to me last month. I ordered 2 bags of Rose Jasmine White Scented Rice, but they give me something else. And they said that called "smart exchange plan"..........
So I cancelled the whole order.
They still charged me $3 pick up fee.
Apr 15, 2007
295 posts
74 upvotes
Vaughan
Used code twice during the month, both times the lady told me to drive to the front of the store because it was raining or snowing....she was also complaining about the weather being cold and rainy. Gave me a good laugh though others might find the service annoying. The food was fresh, long expiry date and quick service. I would still use the service!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
Account creation is resulting in an error! Need to order before expiry tonight!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
New promo code available for $10 discount on grocery pickup of $50 or more - DELIVER.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
If you don't pickup the groceries on the scheduled day does the refund happen automatically? How long does it take?
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)