Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] 4 Piece Bath Towel and Wash Cloth Set $3 In Store

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2020 4:00 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1357 posts
1944 upvotes
roleless wrote: Are larger bath sheets usually better? I haven't had the chance to experience one.
Any recommendation for a good price?
I'm not a towel connoisseur. Smaller towels will dry just like bigger ones. But bigger one's just give you more towel! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes You can wrap them around you better. They cover up your bits more if you want to walk around in one, and you generally won't have to hold them closed. For a bath towel, I just like having a bigger one.
Jan 13, 2019
67 posts
85 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Wow. This is an awesome website.
I wonder how they get the data.
Amazing website. RFDer 'Seafish' put it together. If it gets you a good deal sometime, donate him a few bucks for the effort!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1676 posts
1282 upvotes
Waterloo
kiasu wrote: so did anyone find any stock in store by this time?
Nope. Shows 250 available but can't find any. I don't even know what it looks like
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1676 posts
1282 upvotes
Waterloo
iAjayi wrote: Could not find a single in Walmart showing 242, but found 2 aqua in one showing negative 4. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat There is one left still in black colour.
Can you take a picture as to what they even look like?
Jun 21, 2011
652 posts
578 upvotes
Vancouver
waste of time deal, multiple walmart shows stock in stocktrack but the staff are unable to locate any real stock in store.
Mar 26, 2019
153 posts
45 upvotes
Ghost505 wrote: Not sold at nearby stores -Quebec
Which color did you pick? I see in the website for aqua color they have 159 available at LaSalle supercenter. And they are at 2$ each .
Nov 23, 2018
35 posts
15 upvotes
SKYhigh75f wrote: Which color did you pick? I see in the website for aqua color they have 159 available at LaSalle supercenter. And they are at 2$ each .
Sorry I meant Quebec City.
Nov 23, 2018
35 posts
15 upvotes
SKYhigh75f wrote: Oh ok. What about Saint Romuald Store?
Same thing, not sold in this store. Well, I guess some have some does not.
Sep 15, 2015
181 posts
105 upvotes
These are small and thin towels. Nothing to go crazy over. Maybe something to take to the beach or gym.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1564 posts
1005 upvotes
mybadreligon wrote: If it gets you a good deal sometime, donate him a few bucks for the effort!
Did you see theflyingsquirels RFD profile pic?
Jan 13, 2019
67 posts
85 upvotes
adilh53 wrote: Did you see theflyingsquirels RFD profile pic?
lol fair, but he shouldn't be looking at stocktrack if that's the case!