Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$5 and $10 off $50 grocery promo, no pickup fee

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2017 11:25 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Walmart] $5 and $10 off $50 grocery promo, no pickup fee

My original post with the better deal has expired, but there seems to be enough interest for the $5 and $10 off $50 codes that are still valid.

Use promo code SHOP to save $10 on your next Walmart.ca order of $50 or more.

Use promo code BZZSHARE to save $5 on your next Walmart.ca order of $50 or more.

Walmart has cancelled the $3 pickup fee, so the codes amount to potentially 10-20% off your Walmart purchase!
30 replies
Oct 15, 2012
442 posts
461 upvotes
Sudbury
I tried to use my eVoucher and get this message, The eVoucher you’ve selected is not eligible for this order so it has not been applied. Please continue with your checkout. We’re sorry for the inconvenience." I have $10 off order and $20 off order eVouchers and neither work. Wondering what causes them to be "not eligible"!
Dec 31, 2009
258 posts
251 upvotes
Calgary
Serpentine wrote: I tried to use my eVoucher and get this message, The eVoucher you’ve selected is not eligible for this order so it has not been applied. Please continue with your checkout. We’re sorry for the inconvenience." I have $10 off order and $20 off order eVouchers and neither work. Wondering what causes them to be "not eligible"!
What do you have in your cart? You need at least some items from Walmart grocery, either >$50 in total or a combo of groceries (click on the green "shop groceries" image) and non grocery items from walmart.ca, you need to pick a store for pickup and a pickup time and put in your cell number, and after all of that when you continue with checkout you will be able to use your evoucher that you have applied to your account (you will be able to select which evoucher you use from a drop down). Hope this helps! But it may be as simple as you not having grocery pickup available at any store in Sudbury which is most of the problem for you being able to use your evouchers.
Jul 27, 2017
167 posts
67 upvotes
I am facing the same issue even after having grocery items in my cart. If this is of any significance I am selecting Canada post as the pickup point.

Any idea what could be the issue ?
Last edited by coolkunal on Aug 17th, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
coolkunal wrote: I am facing the same issue even after having grocery items in my cart. If this is any significance I am select Canada post as the pickup point.

Any idea what could be the issue ?
This is for store pickup.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2749 posts
183 upvotes
Mississauga
From at quick glance at some of the prices, the promo code will probably just bring the final bill down to what one can pickup anywhere. mybe less if is a sale item

example- 5.97 for 375gr of ML bacon , regularly 3.99 on sale these days !
Jul 27, 2017
167 posts
67 upvotes
FatWallet wrote: This is for store pickup.

Thanks, back in the days when there was a $3 fee. I used to apply these on Canada post pickup as well. Guess it has changed ... too bad for me
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2712 posts
678 upvotes
Burlington
How do you select Wallymart as the pickup location? Only offering me Canada post, and my order is too heavy for CP.
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1029 posts
292 upvotes
Brampton
whoa whoa... is there no more $3 pickup fees for good??
Aug 16, 2006
448 posts
126 upvotes
eVouchers are only good for pick-ups. If you don't book a slot first, you're telling the system you want it shipped.

Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1874 posts
1018 upvotes
auto-m8 wrote: From at quick glance at some of the prices, the promo code will probably just bring the final bill down to what one can pickup anywhere. mybe less if is a sale item

example- 5.97 for 375gr of ML bacon , regularly 3.99 on sale these days !
I think they price match online as well so if you find it advertised lower somewhere they should match the price. Not sure how you would do it online though.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15616 posts
13273 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
whoa whoa whoa...yes they did.
djrobinn wrote: whoa whoa... is there no more $3 pickup fees for good??

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2712 posts
678 upvotes
Burlington
Got free delivery to my home...stocked up on juice boxes for school lunches. $10 off 50.
Thx op
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
Why was the other thread expired when two of the codes still work? Mods are on a roll here.
Last edited by alanbrenton on Aug 17th, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
alanbrenton wrote: Why was the other thread expired when two of the codes still work? Mods are on the roll here.
Because the title of that thread mentioned only the $15 off.
In your pants!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
That $5 off is like $8 back then so not so bad. I still have two $15 off $50 for completing three orders in July.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1874 posts
1018 upvotes
Trying to place an order for someone, but I get this message for delivery:
We're sorry! Grocery delivery is not available in your location. But don't worry - you can choose a timeslot to pick up your order at a nearby Walmart.
And no Pick Up locations anywhere uptown in Toronto.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Banned
Aug 16, 2017
9 posts
1 upvote
Wal Mart delivers groceries in my area to your doorstep for a flat $ 10 fee. I am OK with the fee. Only some areas they have grocery delivery to your house, rest its grocery pick up only.

Can I use the $ 10 coupon for grocery delivery, or is it just for grocery store pickup ?

All the items I will be ordering online will be grocery items, no non-grocery items in my list. They will be delivered to my house for a $ 10 fee, so if I can use the $ 10 coupon, basically I can offset the $ 10 delivery charge.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)