• Aug 21st, 2017 11:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4679 posts
1113 upvotes
North York

[Walmart] $5 and $10 off $50 grocery promo, no pickup fee

My original post with the better deal has expired, but there seems to be enough interest for the $5 and $10 off $50 codes that are still valid.

Use promo code SHOP to save $10 on your next Walmart.ca order of $50 or more.

Use promo code BZZSHARE to save $5 on your next Walmart.ca order of $50 or more.

Walmart has cancelled the $3 pickup fee, so the codes amount to potentially 10-20% off your Walmart purchase!
30 replies
Oct 15, 2012
101 posts
23 upvotes
Sudbury
I tried to use my eVoucher and get this message, The eVoucher you’ve selected is not eligible for this order so it has not been applied. Please continue with your checkout. We’re sorry for the inconvenience." I have $10 off order and $20 off order eVouchers and neither work. Wondering what causes them to be "not eligible"!
Dec 31, 2009
128 posts
79 upvotes
Calgary
Serpentine wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 12:15 pm
I tried to use my eVoucher and get this message, The eVoucher you’ve selected is not eligible for this order so it has not been applied. Please continue with your checkout. We’re sorry for the inconvenience." I have $10 off order and $20 off order eVouchers and neither work. Wondering what causes them to be "not eligible"!
What do you have in your cart? You need at least some items from Walmart grocery, either >$50 in total or a combo of groceries (click on the green "shop groceries" image) and non grocery items from walmart.ca, you need to pick a store for pickup and a pickup time and put in your cell number, and after all of that when you continue with checkout you will be able to use your evoucher that you have applied to your account (you will be able to select which evoucher you use from a drop down). Hope this helps! But it may be as simple as you not having grocery pickup available at any store in Sudbury which is most of the problem for you being able to use your evouchers.
Jul 27, 2017
19 posts
4 upvotes
I am facing the same issue even after having grocery items in my cart. If this is of any significance I am selecting Canada post as the pickup point.

Any idea what could be the issue ?
Last edited by coolkunal on Aug 17th, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1315 posts
760 upvotes
Calgary
coolkunal wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 1:08 pm
I am facing the same issue even after having grocery items in my cart. If this is any significance I am select Canada post as the pickup point.

Any idea what could be the issue ?
This is for store pickup.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
2645 posts
135 upvotes
Mississauga
From at quick glance at some of the prices, the promo code will probably just bring the final bill down to what one can pickup anywhere. mybe less if is a sale item

example- 5.97 for 375gr of ML bacon , regularly 3.99 on sale these days !
Jul 27, 2017
19 posts
4 upvotes
FatWallet wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 1:14 pm
This is for store pickup.

Thanks, back in the days when there was a $3 fee. I used to apply these on Canada post pickup as well. Guess it has changed ... too bad for me
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2255 posts
276 upvotes
Burlington
How do you select Wallymart as the pickup location? Only offering me Canada post, and my order is too heavy for CP.
Free Nortel tips and tricks blog, as well as second opinion on a move to VoIP (for my RFD friends).
Aug 22, 2005
795 posts
81 upvotes
Brampton
whoa whoa... is there no more $3 pickup fees for good??
Aug 16, 2006
364 posts
71 upvotes
eVouchers are only good for pick-ups. If you don't book a slot first, you're telling the system you want it shipped.

Oct 7, 2016
967 posts
464 upvotes
auto-m8 wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 1:15 pm
From at quick glance at some of the prices, the promo code will probably just bring the final bill down to what one can pickup anywhere. mybe less if is a sale item

example- 5.97 for 375gr of ML bacon , regularly 3.99 on sale these days !
I think they price match online as well so if you find it advertised lower somewhere they should match the price. Not sure how you would do it online though.
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
Ebates: Lifetime Cash Back - $625.34
Tangerine: 2.4% interest for new chequing & savings accounts

OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7966 posts
2809 upvotes
Toronto
whoa whoa whoa...yes they did.
djrobinn wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 1:41 pm
whoa whoa... is there no more $3 pickup fees for good??

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2255 posts
276 upvotes
Burlington
Got free delivery to my home...stocked up on juice boxes for school lunches. $10 off 50.
Thx op
Free Nortel tips and tricks blog, as well as second opinion on a move to VoIP (for my RFD friends).