Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Schick

Walmart $5 for Schick razor +$4 off with websaver coupon= $1.00 reg.$8.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2013 10:57 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12939 posts
1862 upvotes
Brampton

[Schick] Walmart $5 for Schick razor +$4 off with websaver coupon= $1.00 reg.$8.96

More offers from Schick
Schick hydro 3 razor includes 2 refill cartridges. See last page of this weeks walmart flyer.

Websaver coupon is printable and walmart takes printed coupons. Coupon shows hydro 5 but writing says it is good for any schick hydro razor.

https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/coupons/

[IMG]https://www.websaver.ca/images/coupon_i ... hick_3.jpg[/IMG]
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
17 replies
Aug 30, 2009
57 posts
5 upvotes
cheapmeister wrote: Schick hydro 3 razor includes 2 refill cartridges. See last page of this weeks walmart flyer.

Websaver coupon is printable and walmart takes printed coupons. Coupon shows hydro 5 but writing says it is good for any schick hydro razor.

https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/coupons/

[IMG]https://www.websaver.ca/images/coupon_i ... hick_3.jpg[/IMG]
is there anyway you can print multiple coupons? or you can copy from one to multiple and you can use?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4423 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
jigneshmauli wrote: is there anyway you can print multiple coupons? or you can copy from one to multiple and you can use?
please email me your address and name so i can report you to the authorities!!!!!!
Aug 30, 2009
57 posts
5 upvotes
TinyTank wrote: please email me your address and name so i can report you to the authorities!!!!!!
what u gone a report? and which authorities u talking about!!!!
i think you need to mind your own business here
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
TinyTank wrote: please email me your address and name so i can report you to the authorities!!!!!!
I think mods will ban you because you said that.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
Wow wow, take it easy guys. This is a place for sharing deals. I think you have to use several computers to print more than 1 coupon.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1254 posts
426 upvotes
Mississauga
Another a**hole from Oakville lol...
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
calm down girls

plenty of cheap razors for everyone's hairy legs here
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
3142 posts
1031 upvotes
Toronto
These are good razors, got about 10 of them when they were handing them out on campus for free for promotions. I like them better than the Gillette ones and the cartridges are cheaper when you need to change them. Win win
May 31, 2011
19 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks! I was waiting for them to go on sale to use the coupon.
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12939 posts
1862 upvotes
Brampton
I used the coupon, no problems at all, good deal for only 1 buck, and it has 2 razor blades inside the package. :)
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
RCSS sells the Schick Hydro 3 with 5 blades for $9. So $5 with coupon.
Not as hot as the Walmart $1 deal but not bad.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2004
4205 posts
87 upvotes
Are the coupons still available? I can't seem to find them on the link. Maybe I'm not looking in the right location??
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes
masterc wrote: Are the coupons still available? I can't seem to find them on the link. Maybe I'm not looking in the right location??
same things check it no coupon :(
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12939 posts
1862 upvotes
Brampton
masterc wrote: Are the coupons still available? I can't seem to find them on the link. Maybe I'm not looking in the right location??
batye wrote: same things check it no coupon :(
The printable coupon was there when I made this thread, where did it go? Well check here, they should have the $4 off coupon:
https://www.facebook.com/HydroSilkCanada
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Its not in the link above. Its removed from Web Saver too. I had issues printing it but the 48 hours has expired to reprint. Can re-order in 26 days :razz:
Blanka
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1975 posts
1314 upvotes
I was not lucky to get this deal, the wal-mart CSR didn't know if they take printed coupons or not so she asked another person and she was looking at my print out saying it was a photocopy. I told her it was the original i printed off the website and the other CSR told the cashier to scanned it and it wouldn't scanned. I didn't want to bother arguing with idiots so i bought it at $5, still good i guess when regular $8.96. This was the new wal-mart that took over zellers at Gerrard Square location.

On a side note, how is this razor blade compared to the Fusion Proglide.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)