Expired Coupons

[Schick] Walmart $5 for Schick razor +$4 off with websaver coupon= $1.00 reg.$8.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2013 10:57 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2008
9285 posts
masterc wrote:
Jan 20th, 2013 6:50 pm
Are the coupons still available? I can't seem to find them on the link. Maybe I'm not looking in the right location??
batye wrote:
Jan 20th, 2013 7:57 pm
same things check it no coupon :(
The printable coupon was there when I made this thread, where did it go? Well check here, they should have the $4 off coupon:
Jun 15, 2011
37854 posts
Richmond Hill
Its not in the link above. Its removed from Web Saver too. I had issues printing it but the 48 hours has expired to reprint. Can re-order in 26 days :razz:
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
RFD Twitter Chat wins: Keurig Mini Brewer, $25 Cara GC, RFD travel and ceramic mug
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1230 posts
I was not lucky to get this deal, the wal-mart CSR didn't know if they take printed coupons or not so she asked another person and she was looking at my print out saying it was a photocopy. I told her it was the original i printed off the website and the other CSR told the cashier to scanned it and it wouldn't scanned. I didn't want to bother arguing with idiots so i bought it at $5, still good i guess when regular $8.96. This was the new wal-mart that took over zellers at Gerrard Square location.

On a side note, how is this razor blade compared to the Fusion Proglide.
× < >