Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$59 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Starter Pack and Super Mario Odyssey: Starter Pack (Nintendo Switch)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 10:47 am
May 12, 2009
468 posts
1016 upvotes

[Walmart] $59 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Starter Pack and Super Mario Odyssey: Starter Pack (Nintendo Switch)

Haven't been looking for too long, so I don't know if they have been cheaper, but right now they are on sale at Walmart, and they don't seem to be on sale anywhere else. For somebody who is just getting started with Nintendo Switch, this is a good occasion to grab two of the arguably best games on the Nintendo Switch at a decent price.

The Starter Pack is ideal for first time Zelda or Super Mario Odyssey players (who have not played the games before on other Nintendo platforms) because of the included bonus:

The Starter Pack for Mario includes the Super Mario Odyssey game and a Traveler’s Guide book.

The Starter Pack for Zelda contains the game and an explorer's guide with lore and learning from the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game.

Super Mario Odyssey link

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild link
61 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Why did no one post this before?!
😱
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1115 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
This is hot AF. Instabuy for me for Super Mario Odyssey. Don't have the money but w/e.
Oct 31, 2014
248 posts
106 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
b0ne wrote: Why did no one post this before?!
Saw this on Walmart flyer yesterday, thought someone has posted already. Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
Hot deal for awesome games. But if I could make one suggestion - Don't use these guide books. Part of the enjoyment of these games (at least for me) is the discovery and exploration of the vast, open worlds and using a guidebook would defeat the purpose.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2011
5846 posts
5474 upvotes
Calgary
bouught both yesterday in store. for some reason the starter bundle is still $79.99 at the stores so I just got the regular versions for $60
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2606 posts
2199 upvotes
Canada
RedFlagCrake wrote: This is hot AF. Instabuy for me for Super Mario Odyssey. Don't have the money but w/e.
Super Mario Odyssey is so well done, I couldnt be happier with it so far and I think im only half way through.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
2173 posts
883 upvotes
There's Donkey Kong Country, Mario Tennis and Kirby for $50 each as well.
Nov 30, 2013
19 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Bought 1 thanks OP! Finally able to use my Walmart giftcard I have had for a while.
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
The ones with the guide books are on sale. I went yesterday and they had a lot of these for sale.

It scans at $79.99 but when I showed them the flyer, they lowered it to $59.99.
Apr 4, 2012
313 posts
206 upvotes
Laval, Que
Picked up both! Thanks OP

It's odd that the "starter packs" versions are cheaper than the non start packs versions ?!?
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2017
1115 posts
2114 upvotes
Vancouver
gophia wrote: Picked up both! Thanks OP

It's odd that the "starter packs" versions are cheaper than the non start packs versions ?!?
I think Nintendo kind of picked up on gamers' displeasure of getting nothing but game in box nowadays. Nostalgic are the days when we would open up a new game and a heavy booklet and sometimes map would be there awaiting us, shiny and smelling like fresh ink and plastic. Flipping through that book and getting a taste of what awaited us in our imminent gaming experience.

As for cost, I think both starter pack and regular game are on sale for $20 off. Paper book isn't particularly expensive.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1399 upvotes
North York
got them for 53.96 using buddy's account.

decent deal imo...
Nov 19, 2009
744 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
second2none wrote: There's Donkey Kong Country, Mario Tennis and Kirby for $50 each as well.
Thank you!! been waiting for Mario Tennis!!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1165 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto, ON
b0ne wrote: Why did no one post this before?!
kelvint911 wrote: Saw this on Walmart flyer yesterday, thought someone has posted already. Thanks OP
They were posted long ago in the Black Friday forum. Gets confusing when all the current hot deals are also black Friday deals - need to be checking both.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)