Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Beats by Dr. Dre - Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - Gloss Black $179

Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4532 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
BritishColumbian wrote: I heard my first pair of $300 Bose when I met someone at our local game exhibition this year and they sounded terrible but apparently they had all the bells and whistles, they said. I bought a pair of $20 Nixon headphones at Winners and they sounded even better but they have no bells and whistles...
That's a bit of an oversimplification, but i'll bite. Yes Bose doesn't have the greatest sound quality (even brought up in a Beats thread of all places lol), but the noise cancellation and comfort is where they will embarrass the cheap headphones. How does your Nixon headphones handle airplane engine noise? are they still comfortable after wearing them for 12 hours straight? And lastly will you look like a child wearing them into a business meeting? Those are all where the Bose shines, and whether that's worth the $$$ is up to you.

The biggest thing i'm jealous about of my SO's Beats is how easy and quick it is for pairing.