Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart Black Friday Deals Are Live Online Now!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2013 11:58 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11902 posts
1733 upvotes
GVR
JohnB wrote: Its not a leak, Walmart sent me the flier in an email this morning - I signed up for the Walmart Black Friday notification.
What time did you get it? I'm pretty sure we put it up even before that!
Nov 24, 2013
14 posts
3 upvotes
Sault Ste. Marie
So I learned this today: basically with Walmart they have a pricing program where if you buy a product and it goes on sale in the next 30 days you get refunded back the difference in price (most stores have this); so essentially you buy the TV today for full price for example, go into the store on Friday with your receipt and get refunded back the difference in price and this saves you having to stand in line for that same TV. I confirmed this with a customer service representative I spoke to that this is possible so hopefully it is cause its a great way to beat the line!
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2011
2619 posts
1110 upvotes
Winnipeg
Kaitlyn wrote: We aim to bring as many, if not all flyers to the community first, hence the exclusive previews/leaks. I'm pretty sure including Walmart we were definitely the first to leak the flyer - did you see it elsewhere first?
the website was "smartc_____" in their forum. They had a french version an hour earlier and the english version an hour later.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
I waited this long and this is all they are having? Very disapointed, game section especially. $25 for SR3, really? That is the old game and is $19 at even ebgames any day of the week.

Majority of it is like a regular flyer with prices that things should be by this time.. and there are even some exact same things they had on last year for the exact same price ($24 deepfryer for example, bought same last year - it's alright).

Zzz.. next please.
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
964 upvotes
Kaitlyn wrote: What time did you get it? I'm pretty sure we put it up even before that!
I received the email from Walmart at 11:16am EST in Ontario. But I check RFD daily anyway so thank you for the flyer and the good deals forum.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11902 posts
1733 upvotes
GVR
JohnB wrote: I received the email from Walmart at 11:16am EST in Ontario. But I check RFD daily anyway so thank you for the flyer and the good deals forum.
We got the flyer up as soon as we could, I think we were at about 10:45. So even then, we DID get a 30 minute headstart before walmart put it out! :)

We try out best to get them for you guys early. Sometimes we're able to get the flyers out before anyone else - i.e. Sears is still only found on our website I believe...
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill
First thing tomorrow is to buy a 2DS and bring it back on Friday to have the price adjusted. Ain't plan on joining any crowd for one.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill
raspeed wrote: ... Diablo 3 is finally coming down in price on consoles too. Been waiting for that.
I'll wait until Boxing Day when it should be less.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Kaitlyn wrote: We got the flyer up as soon as we could, I think we were at about 10:45. So even then, we DID get a 30 minute headstart before walmart put it out! :)

We try out best to get them for you guys early. Sometimes we're able to get the flyers out before anyone else - i.e. Sears is still only found on our website I believe...
As long as we get them here a few days before the day of the sales, and without needing to scour the net for other websites, it's still considered early in my books.

Who got it first doesn't matter to me, just having them available on the same site ahead of time is more important.
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
"Getting it first" isn't really a big deal. As soon as its leaked, its leaked everywhere. We appreciate the efforts though, keep up the good work with the site in general.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
x2plyx wrote: I waited this long and this is all they are having? Very disapointed, game section especially. $25 for SR3, really? That is the old game and is $19 at even ebgames any day of the week.

Zzz.. next please.
To be fair they did just have that Anniversary sale, which was quite good. Maybe Boxing Day will be more interesting.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4491 posts
3894 upvotes
Markham
you can order the $3 lays stacks value pack online now with free ship.
Jan 28, 2009
461 posts
844 upvotes
QC
Sadly not much interesting for me... except: the Phillips razors (57$)... is that really a deal? They look more like they are being promoted than being on sale... I need an electric razor...
Jan 6, 2012
272 posts
364 upvotes
Edit:
Never mind... Found the timer on their website. Would se to be 12:01am.

There's 2 Walmarts nearby open at 8am... But I have no idea if it'll be crazy busy in person. I'm willing to wait a few days for delivery, but I want to make sure I get online the moment it opens.

Does someone know exactly when we can start ordering online for the Black Friday deals? I know someone mentioned 12:01am on Friday but is this confirmed?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
1553 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
How's that LG 50" TV? Is it decent quality? I'm thinking of getting one for my parents as a present. =)
Nov 17, 2004
850 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
hOrnizuka wrote: How's that LG 50" TV? Is it decent quality? I'm thinking of getting one for my parents as a present. =)
I'm thinking about getting that TV too...just waiting to see if FS or BB has anything else better.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
I got a 32G 5th gen refurb touch at Apple.ca for $219. I'd highly recommend going with the latest gen.
cashinstinct wrote: Target is the 4th gen though...

4th gen is old: Black: September 1, 2010 White: October 12, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod_Touch

WalMart Black Friday deal is for 5th gen
32 GB, 64 GB: October 11, 2012
16 GB: May 30, 2013

It's not the same generation of product sold.

The 4th gen is really slow for games, I would buy the 5th gen only even for children... they will notice 4th gen is slow.

Only the 5th gen is compatible with iOs 7.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)