Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Black Friday early Deal Shark Ion Robot $199.98

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2018 2:03 pm
Feb 22, 2018
24 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary AB

[Walmart] Black Friday early Deal Shark Ion Robot $199.98

ION ROBOT™ Vacuum with WiFi

The market leaders in upright vacuums have made a robot. The Shark ION ROBOT™ is the perfect solution for everyday upkeep. The ease of a robot with the performance of a Shark™.

Optional cleaning and scheduling from your smartphone or with voice control through the Google Assistant or the Shark® skill for Amazon Alexa
Self-cleaning brushroll captures short and long hair, dust, dander, and allergens to prevent everyday buildup in your home
Smart Sensor Navigation seamlessly navigates floors and carpets while proximity sensors assess and adapt to surrounding obstacles
Dual spinning side brushes pull in debris from corners and edges
Long-life lithium-ion battery allows for over an hour of cleaning time
For use on carpet, rugs, hardwood, laminate, tile, or vinyl
Images
  • 20181115_125212.jpg
  • 20181115_125201.jpg
A perfect method of adding drama to life is to wait until the deadline looms large.
7 replies
Nov 12, 2016
291 posts
324 upvotes
From the Wirecutter article about robot vacuums,
Shark robot vacuums (like the Ion RV750, RV720, and RV700) are just rebadged versions of EcoVacs Deebot models, in a bulkier body, priced at a markup. Save yourself some money and get the originals instead.
Jan 31, 2010
370 posts
137 upvotes
St. John's
Coffeebot wrote: From the Wirecutter article about robot vacuums,
I'm curious as to which EcoVacs Deebot vacuums it is, as I don't see any that are close to this price, let alone cheaper. How are these Sharks sold at a markup?
Nov 12, 2016
291 posts
324 upvotes
cquilliam wrote: I'm curious as to which EcoVacs Deebot vacuums it is, as I don't see any that are close to this price, let alone cheaper. How are these Sharks sold at a markup?
My understanding is that it's the regular price. This might be a pretty extravagant sale so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a good deal, however I'm dubious of any rebadged product.
Jun 9, 2001
163 posts
80 upvotes
Ottawa
Coffeebot wrote: From the Wirecutter article about robot vacuums,
You do realize that Wirecutter is just a cleverly pay for referral site disguised a legitimate review site
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3779 posts
1768 upvotes
Edmonton
Seems like a good deal for the price, more expensive on walmart.com @ $270 USD on sale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)