617 posts
53 upvotes
Bought online for in-store P/U! Thanks.

Wonder how many the Kijiji resellers will buy. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
1746 posts
194 upvotes
you have to buy 6, or 5 plus a $0.35 filler to get free shipping.
May 23, 2008
911 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
drunkgoat wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 11:53 am
you have to buy 6, or 5 plus a $0.35 filler to get free shipping.
Or, as mentioned repeatedly in almost every post before yours, you can do in-store pickup, which only requires a $25 spend. And as suggested by Said212, if you only need one, the better thing to do would be to buy a $50+ item that they have a lot of stock for and return that, rather than driving the online Monopoly stock to zero just to return five of them in-store.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
1746 posts
194 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 12:04 pm
Or, as mentioned repeatedly in almost every post before yours, you can do in-store pickup, which only requires a $25 spend. And as suggested by Said212, if you only need one, the better thing to do would be to buy a $50+ item that they have a lot of stock for and return that, rather than driving the online Monopoly stock to zero just to return five of them in-store.
I'm pointing out that 5 still falls short of the free shipping threshold, despite someone's earlier comment that 5 would qualify. FYI, some folks actually plan to make good use of 5 copies. Buying and returning as you suggest is scummy behaviour.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5234 posts
3023 upvotes
Mississauga
drunkgoat wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 12:40 pm
I'm pointing out that 5 still falls short of the free shipping threshold, despite someone's earlier comment that 5 would qualify. FYI, some folks actually plan to make good use of 5 copies. Buying and returning as you suggest is scummy behaviour.
Totally agreed...with Christmas around the corner, this is literally the perfect gift for the nieces and nephews and neighbours etc etc.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5234 posts
3023 upvotes
Mississauga
blazed16 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2018 4:29 pm
Tons available online still...

Was going to order but dont think we need this.
Practically sums up 90% of my RFD purchases.
Jun 30, 2009
576 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
Walmart in Port Coquitlam just had a display of a dozen or so. Now I need to find some extra characters.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1232 posts
1099 upvotes
Montreal
Walmart lachenaie (quebec) 35 in stock . Bought 2.
Side note: the box is not placed with the other monopoly games.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Dec 19, 2011
109 posts
39 upvotes
RICHMOND
Grandview vancouver has stock. Saw 5 left
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9118 posts
4105 upvotes
Said212 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 1:53 pm
Practically sums up 90% of my RFD purchases.
Exactly haha.I joined RFD to SAVE money however at the end of the year every year , i've spent Hundreds on stuff i never needed or even got to using haha.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Dec 31, 2009
176 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
drunkgoat wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 12:40 pm
3 is all you need for free shipping, just ship to your nearest post office (and not your home address) which is in a Shoppers Drug Mart for me, but you could always buy one and then add other things that you need, like TP or paper towels or other necessities that Walmart sells competitively priced.
Takes a little looking around to find the ship to post office feature, so when you see the shipping charge added on for your +$25 purchase, you will have to reselect shipping to a post office to have the shipping fees disappear.
Jul 8, 2007
948 posts
461 upvotes
mountaingrl wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 6:03 pm
3 is all you need for free shipping, just ship to your nearest post office (and not your home address) which is in a Shoppers Drug Mart for me, but you could always buy one and then add other things that you need, like TP or paper towels or other necessities that Walmart sells competitively priced.
Takes a little looking around to find the ship to post office feature, so when you see the shipping charge added on for your +$25 purchase, you will have to reselect shipping to a post office to have the shipping fees disappear.
That's weird, it would only let me ship it to Walmart for free
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2004
1710 posts
284 upvotes
seafish wrote:
Oct 7th, 2018 12:33 pm
It's back in stock online now for $9.93. About ~2000 available
Aces! I missed out twice in store...finally was able to get 1. Thanks!
Sword of Omens....Give me deals beyond deals!