Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Bostitch Power Tools and Accessories Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2017 6:28 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
can't find any jigsaw at my WM.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
I went to the four stores in east Toronto yesterday and not much good stuff left. No hammer drills, no reciprocating saws, no jig saws, just one or two non-hammer drills. Don't recall where.

Was fun driving in the snow storm though...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6946 posts
7520 upvotes
BC
The hammer drill model is BTE141K. Everything I am finding via google is BTE140K. Is this just a Wal-Mart exclusive part number or Canadian model or are there actual differences?
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
SizzleChest wrote: The hammer drill model is BTE141K. Everything I am finding via google is BTE140K. Is this just a Wal-Mart exclusive part number or Canadian model or are there actual differences?
It's the same drill. One comes with a carry bag, the other version comes with a hard plastic case. I've seen both at Walmarts in Toronto.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4927 posts
17524 upvotes
TORONTO
sylvestor2002 wrote: You think I can order it online for $209 and then have them price match the clearance price with some type of refund if I take it to a store ?
Walmart has a strict policy in place now and they wont do it. You can still try your luck ..
Oct 15, 2009
63 posts
Burlington
Saw 3 Recip saws and 1 hammer drill today @ Burlington North Walmart if anyone is interested..
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Was just in the bowmanville walmart and they have 2 reciprocating saws left, drills and circular saws if anyone is still interested
What's in your wallet?
Nov 14, 2004
115 posts
21 upvotes
Dead in KW Cambridge Brantford Woodstock...
Jun 18, 2013
17 posts
10 upvotes
Delta
queensborough landing in new west has one recip saw left
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1372 posts
585 upvotes
for anyone interested i have a new recip saw (tested to make sure is working) but not otherwise used, for cost ($65) . I'm in Pickering. cheers
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38090 upvotes
Montreal
Well, I was surprised when I saw some of the tools at Candiac WM (Site said there was none in stock...)
they have the 18v drill w/2 batteries ($80) and the 6.5Amp drill for $32. I managed to get the last recip saw for $55.

If you are really nice - you can maybe get the manager to sell you the circular saw, jigsaw or other drills that are used for demo.
Sep 8, 2003
349 posts
704 upvotes
Just picked up the Bostitch 18v Li-ion Combo (Drill and Impact) for $106.00 at the Thornhill Walmart. Just a few weeks ago when I price checked this item it was still at $350 so there may be further price reductions going through the system. YMMV.
Digital Improvements
Most posts are via my mobile, so sorry for any duplicate posts, poor spelling/grammar, lack of photos and other details.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
krazykanuck wrote: Well, I was surprised when I saw some of the tools at Candiac WM (Site said there was none in stock...)
they have the 18v drill w/2 batteries ($80) and the 6.5Amp drill for $32. I managed to get the last recip saw for $55.

If you are really nice - you can maybe get the manager to sell you the circular saw, jigsaw or other drills that are used for demo.
I tried to buy demo tools from the Gerrard Square WM but they said that they are prohibited by head office from doing so due to "liability issues".

They have to send them back to headquarters for disposal.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
Inno wrote: I tried to buy demo tools from the Gerrard Square WM but they said that they are prohibited by head office from doing so due to "liability issues".

They have to send them back to headquarters for disposal.
I'll bet the disposal dudes at headquarters all have nice tools in their garages ;)
Jan 2, 2012
209 posts
165 upvotes
GT!! wrote: I'll bet the disposal dudes at headquarters all have nice tools in their garages ;)
No, they have Bostitch, Black & Decker, and Power It! tools in their garages.