Dec 18, 2011
72 posts
19 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Ditto :( if anyone selling in dowtown toronto let me know :D
Feb 20, 2002
971 posts
390 upvotes
vader_slri wrote: When I ordered, it said “limited quantity” (which pushed me to buy lol). Hopefully they actually ship.
Email from Walmart: “items are currently on backorder and the shipment has been delayed.”

Walmart’s inventory system sucks. It’s 2019. Figure out your online shopping platform already!
Nov 5, 2007
115 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Went to pick up and there was only one box / one dumbbell. Called customer service and they confirmed its out of stock and there's nothing they can do. Even though UPC is a pair on bowflex site, Walmart sells it as one.
Feb 20, 2002
971 posts
390 upvotes
vader_slri wrote: Email from Walmart: “items are currently on backorder and the shipment has been delayed.”

Walmart’s inventory system sucks. It’s 2019. Figure out your online shopping platform already!
Order canceled. :/
Nov 22, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
Did anyone get a pair? It seems like its either OOS, or shipment delayed lol
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11567 posts
2101 upvotes
Went and picked up my order and there was only 1 dumbbell. An escalation was set up, but I won't know any more until I guess Monday or Tuesday.
Nov 8, 2015
342 posts
292 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Only one dumbbell here as well. Each box has one and the boxes should have been shipped in pairs, as is stated on the box. Looks like an oversight on Walmart's part.
Nov 14, 2011
47 posts
3 upvotes
The same here. Only one Box with one dumbell was shipped. I called customer service and was told nothing they could do as the product has been OUT OF STOCK or discontinued at walmart.ca. The only option they offered me was to return the product back to pickup location for refund. May i ask how to set up an escalation for this case?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2067 posts
1148 upvotes
Toronto
Ugh, that's annoying. Just went to pickup mine and brought it home only to realize 1 box = 1 dumbbell (I guess the smarter way to ship 180lbs). Tried calling and they said my order only had 1 box. Waiting to hear back.

Pricing error, good deal, or whatever the issue was, if your product listing is wrong and you know it, ie. you're only going to ship 1 box, just cancel the order. Now I have to lug a 90lb box and stand back.

EDIT: Just got off the phone with customer service, looks like the second box will be shipping and delivered this week, so we'll see if it completes the package.
Nov 22, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
For the past few days, my order says "shipped to location", but for whatever reason it's not available lol. Called customer service and they said "Still in transit", but it says shipped. Really weird lol
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11567 posts
2101 upvotes
vtse wrote: Ugh, that's annoying. Just went to pickup mine and brought it home only to realize 1 box = 1 dumbbell (I guess the smarter way to ship 180lbs). Tried calling and they said my order only had 1 box. Waiting to hear back.

Pricing error, good deal, or whatever the issue was, if your product listing is wrong and you know it, ie. you're only going to ship 1 box, just cancel the order. Now I have to lug a 90lb box and stand back.

EDIT: Just got off the phone with customer service, looks like the second box will be shipping and delivered this week, so we'll see if it completes the package.
Same here. I just got off the phone and they said they are having issues with the vendor, but it was indeed supposed to be 2 boxes. They will definitely ship the second box once they get there vendor issue sorted out. I will get an update on Friday.

Not in a rush. I don't mind if this takes time... just as long as I get it.
May 12, 2012
48 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
joeyjoejoe wrote: Same here. I just got off the phone and they said they are having issues with the vendor, but it was indeed supposed to be 2 boxes. They will definitely ship the second box once they get there vendor issue sorted out. I will get an update on Friday.

Not in a rush. I don't mind if this takes time... just as long as I get it.
I just got off the phone with customer service. She said the quantity was one and there's nothing she can do for me. I gave her the upc and told her the description and she couldn't even bring it up in her system.

My shipment date is for December 11th. I am assuming there will only be one box there to greet me when I get there. Who did you talk to? Please post back to let us know how it goes.
I bought the bench as well so this is going to be frustrating if I only get the one dumbbell.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11567 posts
2101 upvotes
dealolecentury wrote: I just got off the phone with customer service. She said the quantity was one and there's nothing she can do for me. I gave her the upc and told her the description and she couldn't even bring it up in her system.

My shipment date is for December 11th. I am assuming there will only be one box there to greet me when I get there. Who did you talk to? Please post back to let us know how it goes.
I bought the bench as well so this is going to be frustrating if I only get the one dumbbell.
I just called the help line. Maybe call again and get someone else? They didn't have any problems bringing up the item.
Nov 22, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
Picked up my order and only 1 dumbbell here as wellNeutral Face I called customer service and they said they'll escalate the situation, but couldn't give me a definitive answer if I'll receive the 2nd dumbbell or not. This sucks lol
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2067 posts
1148 upvotes
Toronto
Welp, it’s a no go. Only 1 box. It being unavailable anymore makes it impossible to do anything.

Given a $30 eVoucher as compensation. Now I have to lug 90lbs and a stand back.